Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: May 9th @ 7:46 pm (ET) @ 4:46 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Taurus:
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-of-Course: May 12th @ 8:23 am (ET) @ 5:23 am (PT) to moon into Gemini a few minutes later : Moon in Taurus v/c is one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: May 11th @ 2:30 pm (ET) 11:30 am (PT) to 3:30 pm (ET) 12:30 pm (PT). A short OP time, but it can be a positive one for projects started now..
- Notes: The Moon renews herself in the sign of Taurus on Tuesday May 11th @ 3:00 pm (ET) @ 12 pm (PT). All of the moon in Taurus influences will be amplified. The new moon is said to be the perfect time to begin new projects. Taurus is ruled by Venus, (who is presently transiting in the sign of Gemini). It is likely then, that projects, situations, events relating to financial security, possessions and money will be in focus, along with relationships… Just don’t get carried away when it comes to close personal relationships, as there may be a tendency towards feeling possessive towards our loved one… The New Moon will have an influence on everyone, but more so on folks who have strong Taurus, Venus chart placements and those who have Scorpio chart influences.
- NOTE 2: Mothers Day in North America is on Sunday May 9th. We would like to wish all mothers’ and mother types a jolly good Mother’s Day, Despite COVID… Eat, Drink and be Merry
- NOTE 3: Ramadan Ends on Tuesday May 11th.
What does this mean?
- Taurus needs emotional and immaterial security, so we may find we are more interested in our financial affairs.
- This may prove to be a good time to make investments for the future or to begin plans for the next financially responsible phase.
- Taurus has lots of patience, indicating this could be a good time to deal with people/projects/situations that take up more time than is liked.
- This could be a tricky position for some of us… please keep in mind that our partners (personal and business) are not our possessions… we must remind ourselves to give them their “personal space” just as they allow us ours… 🙂
- For some of us, this influence may guide or push us to make some serious, long-lasting changes where our residential situations are concerned… Where we live and who we allow to share that very personal space with us is important…
- Take care when making choices regarding, residential moves and financial investments… our emotions are tied up in our investments… and for some that may mean that their happiness is also tied up in the financial side of things…
- While the moon in Taurus will affect all of us, those with the following may feel the effects a little more. Those who have strong Scorpio in their charts to a lessor effect.
- Sun in Taurus,
- Venus in Taurus
- Moon in Libra
- Any aspects to the Moon, Venus.
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Taurus
- Moon in the 2nd house
“The Past can never be erased, therefor we must focus on the present and the future, doing good, being kind to all, no matter the race, creed, sex or belief system”
Got a question? Email us HERE 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon: These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates/times.