Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: May 7 @ 7:52 am (ET) @ 4:52 (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aries
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-off-Course: May 9 @ 6:50pm (ET) @ 3:50 pm (PT) to moon into Taurus a little while later: V/C in Aries is not one of the 4 “good signs” Make sure you get all the facts before making any commitments..
- Opportunity Period: None
- NOTES: Venus, the planet of love and money, moves into the sign of Gemini on Saturday April 8 @ 10:01 pm (ET) @ 7:01 pm (PT). With Venus in Gemini we can expect to be feeling sociable and romantic… some of us may take on more then we can handle, while others may seem to be rather shallow or “fickle” switching back and forth between idea’s and folks to hang out with… “Variety is the spice of life” sums up this planetary connection nicely.. Despite COVID, let your light shine as much as you can, as often as you can… 🙂 This influence will have a slight affect on us all, however, those with strong Venus (Libra/Taurus) or Gemini/Mercury chart placings will be “affected” the most… 🙂
What does it all mean?
- Aries is action, he is the most masculine of the Zodiac signs as he is ruled by the planet Mars
- We should have slightly more get up and go when the moon is in Aries
- We are happy to defend our loved ones
- We are apt to speak up more, even those of us who consider themselves to be “timid” can find the voice they need right now.
- May be a good time to get your message across or to ask for what you need, and with Venus in Gemini as of the 8th, we can be more charming with our words… 😉
- Be careful when driving especially when upset or angry
- We may be more susceptible to head injuries or head aches
- We could be eager to start projects now.
- Be careful while engaging in physical activities, we may feel stronger or more “heroic” at the moment but our bodies might not be in the same “zone” 🙂
- We may be more decisive than usual, as always use caution, no matter how certain you may feel, it may be the “Mars” influence you are feeling. …
- Be careful about saying yes to everything right now, we might feel like we can handle more, but when the time comes we could be sorry we took on so much at once. (Especially true with Venus in Gemini, as she is now)
- Adults with a strong Mars or Aries influence may be acting more like children than adults.
- Some of us could be more insensitive or appear more selfish to others.
- Romance, (Venus in Gemini) and Sex (Mars/Aries) can go hand in hand for the next few days… 🙂 Use caution if you aren’t planning on adding to the population in the next nine months..;)
- The Moon in Aries will have a slight effect on all of us, but it will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts: Along with those who have a strong Libra placement in their charts.
- Moon in Aries:
- Sun in Aries:
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Aries:
- Mars in Aries:
- Aspects to the Moon or Mars:
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates/times.