Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: October 9 2019 @ 12:05 pm (ET) 9:05 pm: (PT)
- Moon Sign: Pisces
- Moon Phase: 2nd: Good for continuing on with projects already on the go
- Void-of-Course: October 11 @ 5:55 am (ET) 2:55 am (PT) to moon into Aries later that night (PT) early on the 12th (ET): Pisces is a fortunate sign for the Void off Course moon.
- House(s): 5th house of creativity, fun, children and pets:
- Opportunity Period: October 11th @ 4;03 am (ET) 1:03 am (PT) to moon into Aries: Use this day for all it’s worth… 🙂 you can gets lots accomplished now… Take care with speculation, especially if finances are involved.
What does it all mean?
- Pisces is compassionate and caring but can be taken for granted
- Sometimes Pisces isn’t about helping others but helping oneself.
- We can be more psychic during a Pisces moon, but we can also be easily deceived, so be sure of the “messages” received during this time.
- Be careful if something sounds too good to be true, look for the hidden agenda
- We can be susceptible to taking in stray animals and stray people now.
- Our hearts can be broken or melted during this time depending on who is telling us what and what may be revealed now.
- We can feel more spiritual with a Pisces moon, indicating this could be a good time to join a church or spiritual group
- Keep an open mind when delving into new spiritual situations, ask questions and don’t believe everything you hear or see.
- We can be wistful, impressionable, nostalgic and dreamy now.
- In the 5th house: We may find we are spending more time with kids and pets… It’ s a time to have some fun, be entertained, or be entertaining… This could be a challenging time for those who enjoy sticking to a routine, and for those who love to fun it may be more than they usually handle. A healthy balance between work (duty) and play is strongly encouraged.
- The moon in Pisces may be good for: Borrowing money: Brewing Beer: Hair cut for growth: Plant bulbs from seed: It is NOT good for chopping wood…
- The moon in Pisces will have more effect on those who have the following in their charts: And those who have strong Leo or Virgo placements in their charts
- Moon in Pisces:
- Sun in Pisces:
- Moon in the 5th house
- Aspects to the Moon or Neptune
- Neptune in Pisces
- Ascendant or Mid-Heaven in Pisces
Got a question? Send us email HERE... 🙂
Astrology Event: Venusmoves into Scorpio
Date: October 8th 2019 to November 1 2019
Time: 1:06 pm (ET) 10:06 am (PT)
House(s) (equal house system): 1st and 2nd
What it means:
- Venus is the planet of beauty, comfort, love and money. She rules Libra and Taurus.
- Scorpio is the most intense and sensitive of the water signs.
- What ever it is that needs upgrading, decorating, beautifying deserves our attention now, even if we don’t want to actually start the project yet, it’s a good time to let our imagination go.
- We find we are interested in improving certain situations, such as those dealing with humanitarian issues.
- We could find ourselves irresistibly drawn to a lover…. or attracting one may become our cause…
- Take care not to become jealous regarding relationships… even the ones you may be dreaming about…
- Take care not to try and “outdo” the neighbour if the budget isn’t up to the task right now.
- Halloween is just around the corner, be creative… we could see some amazing costumes this year…
- Be aware of your spending, check the budget before buying a big-ticket item… our desire for comfort and beautiful things may temporally overcome our practical side.
- Some of us may be inclined to dress sexier, while others prefer to dress classy..
- If we open our eyes we will be able to see the beauty around us, even if it seems really difficult at times..
- Intimate contact may be high on the agenda, indicating any energy (sexual or otherwise) should find a safe and healthy outlet.
SGC folk would like to wish our followers and all how celebrate,
A peaceful and happy Yom Kppur
(Begins at Sundown tonight)