Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: January 14 2:42 pm (ET) 11:42 am (PT)
***NEW MOON January 16th***
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-of-Course: January 17 @ 1:30 am(ET) January 16 @ 10:30 pm (PT) to Moon in Aquarius in the on the 17th: Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- House(s) 4th House of domestic duties
- Opportunity Period: January 16 9:02 pm (ET) 6:02 pm (PT) to 10:02 pm (ET) 7:02 pm (PT)… This is an excellent time to start something…
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- Moon in the 4th house: Taking care of our home and our loved ones could be on the top of our agenda’s… If you have been waiting for a good time to “pretty up” your home, these next couple of days may be a good time to do it.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in the 3rd house
- Moon in Gemini
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
- ***January 16th is the date of the New Moon. The New Moon is traditionally thought of as the best time to begin a new project, start a new job, start a business, a new class or any new venture. With the moon in Capricorn it is possible that this new moon will be a positive time for career, job or vocation situations. All of the moon in Capricorn traits will be stronger under the new moon. This is also a good time to ask the Universe to assist us with bringing in something new into our lives… write it all down on a piece of paper, keeping good intentions at all times, read it aloud and then lite the paper with a match and let the smoke drift out into the universe, taking all positive requests with it… (Play it safe, make sure you have a fire-proof container for the ashes to drop into…) 🙂