Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: June 3 @ 1:59 pm (ET) @ 10:59 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aries
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-off-Course: June 5 @ 6:47 pm (ET) @ 3:47 pm (PT) to moon into Taurus late on the 5th (PT) Early morning on the 6th (ET): Moon v/c in Aries is not one of the 4 “good signs” Make sure you get all the facts before making any commitments..
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aries is action, he is the most masculine of the Zodiac signs as he is ruled by the planet Mars
- We should have slightly more get up and go when the moon is in Aries
- We are happy to defend our loved ones
- We are apt to speak up more, even those of us who consider themselves to be “timid” can find the voice they need right now.
- May be a good time to get your message across or to ask for what you need
- Be careful when driving especially when upset or angry
- We may be more susceptible to head injuries or head aches
- We could be eager to start projects now, and with the New Moon happening early this morning, it’s a great time to start something that has an artistic influence, or is connected to spiritual subjects.
- Be careful about while engaging in physical activities, we may feel stronger or more “heroic” at the moment but our bodies might not be in the same “zone” 🙂
- We may be more decisive than usual, as always use caution …
- Adults with a strong Mars or Aries influence may be acting more like children than adults.
- Some of us could be more insensitive or appear more selfish to others.
- If you aren’t looking to enlarge your family right now, take care, Aries has a lot of sexual energy to utilize… 😉
- The Moon in Aries will have a slight effect on all of us, but it will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts: Along with those who have a strong Libra placement in their charts
- Moon in Aries:
- Sun in Aries:
- Mars in Aries:
- Moon in Libra
- Sun in Libra
- Aspects to the Moon or Mars:
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Aries
- Note: Mercury, the planet of communication, technology and transportation is currently retrograde in the sign of Gemini.
- Gemini is one of the dual signs… capable of multi-tasking, inquisitive and communicative.
- Mercury rules Gemini, making this placement fairly strong.
- Mercury retrograde isn’t a favorable time to attend to new projects, or to sign contracts, legal documents etc… If the situation is an ongoing one, there is less likely to be challenges when it comes to legal/important or long term dealings. Read everything, ask questions, don’t rush in…
- Complications with transportation (cars, buses, trains, planes etc) and technology is more likely during a retrograde motion.
- This is a good time to re-do just about anything, (including contracts, just be aware of everything involved)… If you are a writer, this could be an opportune time for you to edit your work. Any word that has “re” in front of it are good things to stick to during retrograde motion.
- Mercury remains in retrograde motion until June 22, and will remain in “storm” until July 1st.
- Retrogrades can have a mostly subtle affect on us all. During this retrograde motion, those with strong Mercury, (Gemini, Virgo) chart influences may feel the affects most.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and astrological dates.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 06/05/2021
Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: June 1 @ 5:07 am (ET) @ 2:07 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Pisces
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-off-Course: June 3 @ 7:10 am (ET) @ 4 :10 am (PT) to moon into Aries on the 3rd. Pisces is a fortunate sign for the Void of Course moon.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Pisces is compassionate and caring but can be taken for granted
- Sometimes Pisces isn’t about helping others but helping oneself.
- We can be more psychic during a Pisces moon, but we can also be easily deceived, so be sure of the “messages” received during this time.
- Be careful if something sounds too good to be true, look for the hidden agenda
- We can be susceptible to taking in stray animals and stray people now.
- Our hearts can be broken or melted during this time depending on who is telling us what and what may be revealed now.
- We can feel more spiritual with a Pisces moon, indicating this could be a good time to join a church or spiritual group
- Keep an open mind when delving into new spiritual situations, ask questions and don’t believe everything you hear or see.
- We can be wistful, impressionable, nostalgic and dreamy now.
- The moon in Pisces will have more effect on those who have the following in their charts: And those who have strong Leo or Virgo placements in their charts
- Moon in Pisces:
- Sun in Pisces:
- Moon in the 12th house
- Aspects to the Moon or Neptune
- Neptune in Pisces: (Note: Transiting Neptune is in the sign of Pisces for the rest of the year).
- Ascendant or Mid-Heaven in Pisces
- NOTES: Venus moves into Cancer. June 2 @ 9:19 am (ET) @ 6:19 am (PT)
- Venus rules Libra and Taurus, and is connected to the 2nd and 7th houses. She is concerned with money and relationships.
- Cancer is ruled by the Moon, and is connected to the 4th house of Domestic affairs… She is nurturing, sensitive and moody.
- We could be feeling more protective towards our loved ones.
- Sensitive to our own feelings, we may need to feel “needed”, special in amongst our loved ones.
- Our feelings could be easily hurt by “imaginary slights”
- Emotionally, some of us may feel as though we are on a roller coaster ride… stay the course, balance is within reach.
- Romance may be one the books for some folks..
- Some folks are more fertile when Venus is in Cancer, Venus is delighted in the family/domestic role and Cancer is eager to assist with the family growth.
- This astrology movement will have a slight affect on all of us.. those with the following will feel the affects more: Strong Venus (Libra, Taurus) and or Cancer (Moon) connections.
NOTES 2: Mercury Retrograde May 31 to June 22
- NOTE 3: Neptune in Pisces: (Since January for the whole of the year):
- Neptune rules Pisces, making this “connection” strong.
- Things are not always what they seem
- Deception is everywhere
- Check your facts from reliable sources
- Connections with esoteric subjects possible
- May feel more inclined toward fantasy then fact
- Some folks may feel the pull towards a new belief system, or the desire to reconnect with an old one
- Take care regarding escapist behaviours
- This planetary movement will have a slight affect on us all, but will have a stronger affect on those who have strong Neptune or Pisces connections in the birth chart.
- The Moon and Astrology
- HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
- In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
- The Moon Void-off-Course:
- There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
- Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
- These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
- There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
- Credits: Thanks to Paula Belluomini (Opportunity Periods) along with Michelle Perrin and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for dates presented here.
- copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 05/31/2021