Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: January 24 @ 8:20 am (ET) 5:20 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Phase: 4th, moves into the 1st on the 25th:
- Void-of-Course: January 25 @ 2:06 pm (ET) 11:06 am (PT) to moon into Pisces on the 26th. Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is ahead of his time and capable of thinking and “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos.
- We may feel may inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, the elderly and those worse off.
- Getting along with our four-legged friends may be on the top of our list now.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, tablet or t.v.
- This moon period can bring out the rebel in us, prompting us to try new things and or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just because one feels like being different or as some may see it, “difficult” Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”.
- Being organized might not be as easy now, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air…
- Could be a good time for inventions…
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And too will those with strong Cancer or Leo placing in their charts.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 11th house
- Any aspects to the Moon.
**The New Moon occurs on Friday January 24th @ 4:42 pm (ET) 1:42pm (PT) in the sign of Aquarius.
- The new moon is traditionally thought of to be a time of new beginning… If you are ready to make a change, this is a good time to do so… If you aren’t sure, this is a good time to do some research and get serious about the area of life that is in need of a change…
**January 25 is the Lunar New Year of the Rat