Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 29 @2:59pm(ET) @11:59am(PT)
- Moon Sign: Virgo
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: May 1 @7:53pm(ET) @4:53pm(PT) to moon into Libra late night on the 11th (PT) Early hours on the 12th (ET): Virgo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Virgo is all about the details, so be prepared to see to them, or at least have someone else see to them for you.
- Try not to worry about things you have no control over, especially things that might not ever happen… Because Virgo “see’s” all the details others miss, it’s hard for her not to worry…
- It’s good to keep busy during a Virgo moon, make lists, tidy, organize, plan, find solutions to problems… a lot can get done now
- Virgo can be more critical than the rest of the zodiac, but only because she so needs things to be “correct” or “perfect”. If you are an employer, be prepared that tasks may not get completed exactly the way you had expected, be gentle and patient. 😊
- The Moon in Virgo can be good for the following activities:
- Break Habits (Better if in the moon is in the 3rd or 4th quarter):
- Canning foods (Better if in the moon is in the 3rd or 4th quarter):
- Fixing Cars:
- Hair cut for less growth (Better if in the moon is in the 3rd or 4th quarter):
- Mowing the lawn to retard growth (Better if in the moon is in the 3rd or 4th quarter):
- Sending Mail:
- Starting a diet (Better if in the moon is in the 3rd or 4th quarter):
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Virgo
- Sun in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mid-heaven in Virgo
- Moon in 6th house
- Any aspects to the Moon or Mercury.
- And those who have a strong Pisces placement in their charts..
May 1: Beltane, or May Day, a Pagan Celebration. https://www.mabonhouse.co/beltane
May 1: Pluto begins his “backwards” journey as he goes into Retrograde Motion in the sign of Aquarius. Pluto represents, death and regeneration, he is connected to the 8th house of other peoples money, mortgaged and insurance. He is the rule of the sign Scorpio. When a planet goes retrograde, it usually means that we need to redo some things, or we may need to re-arrange… the live area affected will likely be finances, (in the area’s mentioned above). If we have been holding on to relationships, situations, career’s, jobs or ideas, that no longer serve your purpose, you may be presented with a way to put an end to such emotionally/mentally draining situations. Keep in mind that change isn’t easy, so take it slow, try not to resist the inevitable. When all is said and done, the positive and the reasons why such endings were needed will become clear. Aquarius is the sign of “future sight” he looks forward and is interested in all things new, especially technology, he is a humanitarian and a rebel.
Mercury is also in retrograde motion, in the sign of Taurus, Taurus is connected to the 2nd house of finances and security. Expect delays and misunderstandings re: communications. Disruptions in technology and electronic items. And possible break downs in transportation. On the UPSIDE, retrograde Mercury, also gives us a chance to redo somethings and re fix errors, and move ourselves towards positive changes, in this case in the area’s of finances, comfort and security, such as our homes.
Got a Question, send it along to us, we will try our best to source out an answer for you…
Just Click Here to send in your question.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini, William Lilly and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity period and dates.