Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: June 17 2019 .
- Moon Sign: Capricorn @ 12:13 pm (ET) 9:13 am (PT)
- Moon Phase: 2nd moves into the 3rd on June 18th
- Void-off-Course: June 19 7:19 am (ET) @ 4:19 am (PT) to Moon into Aquarious a few hours later. Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- House(s) 2nd house of Finances and Possesions
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- In the 2nd house of finances and possessions… Some of us may feel the need to sort out our finances, or at least have a look at them… 🙂 Other’s of us may want to take stock or our material possessions and review our security issues…
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Gemini or Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in the 2nd house
- Moon in cancer
- Moon in Gemini
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
Full Moon in Capricorn:
The full moon traditionally means endings, or completion… indicating this may be a good time to finish up projects already begun… especially if the moon is in her 4th phase… This month’s Full Moon is in the 2nd phase, indicating it’s still a favorable time to work on projects, but we may not be able to get all (if any) completed. The message with this full moon then, is continue as you have been for the last little while, no hurry, no fuss. Being focused on our tasks could be easier now as the full moon falls in responsible, business-like Capricorn.
- All of the above will be highlighted as the moon becomes full in this sign. Be careful of coming across unemotional, or to business like… this is great when dealing with business issues, but might not go down too well with close friends or loved ones.
- This is a great time to get organized though, as we have a better understand that being organized helps us to be more productive.
- Family business issues may be on the agenda for the next few days, especially those dealing with any of the more mature (elder) family members, remember do what must be done, but don’t forget to give and take a little hug now and then.
- Some folk may experience challenges with teenagers, workers or children, rules and guidelines may need to be set.
- Those with a rebellious streak in their natures, such as Aquarius folk may not take kindly to any rules and regulations during this full moon, they are encouraged to keep their own council if the rules apply to a job, unless of course they are ready to move on to another.
- Dealings with older folks, especially father types and authority figures may be on the agenda for some of us…
copyright:Greta McKenzie Astrology 6/13/2019