Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 19
- Moon Sign: Scorpio @ 8:41 am (ET) 5:41 am (PT)
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: April 20 @ 9:00 pm (PT) and April 21 @ 12:00 am (ET) to Moon into Sagittarius a short time later.
- House: 4th house of domestic affairs. (Equal house system)
- Opportunity Period: None
***NOTE*** Friday the 19th of April is GOOD FRIDAY... we wish everyone a peaceful and serene day.
*** NOTE*** Passover begins at Sundown on the evening of Friday the 19th. we wish everyone a peaceful and enjoyable passover celebration...
What does it all mean?
- Scorpio is very intense and probably the most sensitive of the zodiac signs
- The moon relates to our emotions, indicating we could be feeling everything more deeply for the next couple of days
- We can immerse ourselves in our projects now.
- Watch for becoming obsessed with someone or something…. not everyone falls for someone at the same time and patience may be needed regarding sensitive relationship matters
- Be sure that your partner, friend, lover, co-worker or school friend is really trying to upset your personal apple cart before making waves
- We could be encouraged or directed towards taking risks or doing things we wouldn’t normally do, especially those of a group or team nature.
- Sex may be high on the agenda for some of us… so if you don’t want to help the world population grow right now use caution… 🙂
- Some of us may be highly creative right now, while others get connected to their psychic side…
- Secrets may be told now… we can be enticed to open up to others about our deepest feelings/fantasy’s…
- In the 4th house. Our attention may be on the home and our families needs… those of us who have a nurturing nature may feel the need to cook, clean and love our family… Domestic chores may seem easier and we may even find the time and energy to spruce up our surroundings a bit.
- While we will all be effected slightly by the Scorpio moon, she will have a greater effect on those who have the following in their charts.. and those who have a strong Aries or Taurus placement in their charts.
- Moon in Scorpio
- Sun in Scorpio
- Moon in Aquarius
- Moon in the 4th house
- Moon in the 8th house
- Moon in Cancer
- Aspects to the Moon, the Sun or Pluto
The Full Moon in Scorpio may be a challenging one for some of us… our emotions can be more intense, we could “feel” things which aren’t really there, or we may be sensitive emotionally, believing others are out to upset our personal apple cart.
This months Full Moon begins in the last degree of Libra… so there will Libra and Scorpio influences on us all… 🙂 Libra is ruled by Venus the planet of love and money….. some of us may get a little jealous, that’s the Scorpio talking… while others of us may get the spending bug, that’s Libra talking… 🙂 check the budget first…and check the facts before thinking coming to any conclusions… 🙂
Negative emotions such as jealousy and resentment can surface now, and we are advised to keep such feelings under wrap as much as possible..
Psychic abilities are likely stronger, and some of us may experience vivid dreams.
Traditionally, when the moon is full, this is an opportune time to finish up on projects already in the works… so if you started a home project but didn’t get a chance to get it all done, now is the perfect time. 🙄😏maybe.. 😉
Got a question? … contact us @ email@example.com