Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: July 6 @ 6:08 am (ET) @ 3:08 (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-of-Course: July 6 @ 9:37 pm (PT) July 7 @ 12:37 am (ET) until moon into Pisces on the 8th. Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is “different”, he is ahead of his time and capable of thinking and “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos.
- We may feel may inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, the elderly and those worse off.
- Getting along with our four-legged friends may be on the top of our list now.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, tablet or t.v.
- This moon period can bring out the rebel in us, prompting us to try new things and or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just because one feels like being different or as some may see it, “difficult” Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”.
- Being organized might not be as easy now, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air…
- Could be a good time for inventions… Perhaps keeping them to paper until after the 19th (when Mercury is finally out of storm and turning direct) is advisable.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And too will those with strong Leo placing in their charts.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 11th house
- Moon in Cancer
- Moon in Leo
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Aquarius
- Any aspects to the Moon or the sun .
Contact us at: email@example.com 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 07/04/2020
Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
June 20 2020 The Sun moves into Cancer.
Cancer the Crab: Water: Feminine: Cardinal:
Cancer folk are always trying to take care of everyone. ☺Nurturing is in their nature, in fact it’s so inherent in these guys and gals that if they don’t have a family close by they will create one from the folks they spend time with.
Emotional Cancer folk usually operate on ‘gut feelings’ and while they enjoy the company of others around them, spending some time alone in private can do wonders for the energy levels. Like the phases of the moon that rule Cancer, there are times to be out in front and there are times to take a back seat to rejuvenate.
The thing to watch for with being a Cancerian is not to get caught up in the “needy market”… Depending on others to make one feel “better” is not the best way to explore the finer, points of one’s nature. We all love to have someone around us who wants to take care of us, but most of us don’t want to be “mothered” all of the time. 🙂
Most “crabs” or those with a “crab” influence are great in the kitchen, as feeding others is another way to say “I love you”. For these folk whipping something up for supper is hardly ever a problem (unless mum is feeling a little “crabby”).
Cancer rules the breasts and stomach. Issue’s with the tummy are likely when under stress, during a full moon or when ignoring healthy eating habits.
Sensitive by nature Cancer folk, may at times, imagine slights from others and become defensive or withdrawn (as a crab into its shell) in an effort to block any hurt. This is something that should be watched for especially during emotionally vulnerable times (menstruation/ovulation/work or family stress/full moon), actions taken or words spoken during this time may cause more upset than intended or needed.
Warm Birthday Wishes :
Ian, Christine, Janine, Rose (cusp) And warm birthday wishes are sent to everyone celebrating a Cancerian birthday.
Summer Solstice: June 20 2020
The 1st day of summer for 2020 and will be the longest day of the year and the shortest night for our hemisphere. A positive time where being outside is the norm along with spending time with loved ones and friends. Summer is a celebration of all things light and who couldn’t use some light after the dark days of winter… 🙂
As we welcome summer 2020 we give thanks to Mother Earth.
After the strange and challenging time we have had so far this year, let us hope for a better future, of fun, laughter, love and prosperity…
June Retrograde Planets: