Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: November 10 @ 10:55 pm (ET) 7:55 pm (PT)
Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course: November 13 @ 10:13 am (ET) 7:13 am (PT) to moon into Aquarius a short time later: Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- House(s) 3rd house of siblings, day to day affairs, routine chores and nieghbours.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in the 3rd house
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Capricorn
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
- Note: Mercury moves into “storm” on the 11th... treat as a retrograde and try not to begin anything important right now… Mercury goes into Retrograde Motion Friday November 16th. He goes direct again on December 6th and will remain in storm until December 11. It’s a good idea to write down your ideas during this time… Once Mercury is back on track again, and you check over your list, you will have a better understanding of which ideas to pursue. 🙂