June 20 2020 The Sun moves into Cancer.
Cancer the Crab: Water: Feminine: Cardinal:
Cancer folk are always trying to take care of everyone. ☺Nurturing is in their nature, in fact it’s so inherent in these guys and gals that if they don’t have a family close by they will create one from the folks they spend time with.
Emotional Cancer folk usually operate on ‘gut feelings’ and while they enjoy the company of others around them, spending some time alone in private can do wonders for the energy levels. Like the phases of the moon that rule Cancer, there are times to be out in front and there are times to take a back seat to rejuvenate.
The thing to watch for with being a Cancerian is not to get caught up in the “needy market”… Depending on others to make one feel “better” is not the best way to explore the finer, points of one’s nature. We all love to have someone around us who wants to take care of us, but most of us don’t want to be “mothered” all of the time. 🙂
Most “crabs” or those with a “crab” influence are great in the kitchen, as feeding others is another way to say “I love you”. For these folk whipping something up for supper is hardly ever a problem (unless mum is feeling a little “crabby”).
Cancer rules the breasts and stomach. Issue’s with the tummy are likely when under stress, during a full moon or when ignoring healthy eating habits.
Sensitive by nature Cancer folk, may at times, imagine slights from others and become defensive or withdrawn (as a crab into its shell) in an effort to block any hurt. This is something that should be watched for especially during emotionally vulnerable times (menstruation/ovulation/work or family stress/full moon), actions taken or words spoken during this time may cause more upset than intended or needed.
Warm Birthday Wishes :
Ian, Christine, Janine, Rose (cusp) And warm birthday wishes are sent to everyone celebrating a Cancerian birthday.
Summer Solstice: June 20 2020
The 1st day of summer for 2020 and will be the longest day of the year and the shortest night for our hemisphere. A positive time where being outside is the norm along with spending time with loved ones and friends. Summer is a celebration of all things light and who couldn’t use some light after the dark days of winter… 🙂
As we welcome summer 2020 we give thanks to Mother Earth.
After the strange and challenging time we have had so far this year, let us hope for a better future, of fun, laughter, love and prosperity…
June Retrograde Planets:
Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: May 14 @ 9:24 pm (ET) 6:24 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Pisces
- Moon Phase: 3rd… continue with projects already on the go
- Void-of-Course: May 17 @ 3:59 am (ET) 12:59 am (PT) to moon into Aries a few hours later : Pisces is a fortunate sign for the Void off Course moon.
- Opportunity Period: May 16 @ 4:36 pm (ET) @ 1:36 pm (PT) to Void of Course moon. This can prove to be an excellent time for finishing up projects that are already under way.
What does it all mean?
- Pisces is compassionate and caring but can be taken for granted
- Sometimes Pisces isn’t about helping others but helping oneself.
- We can be more psychic during a Pisces moon, but we can also be easily deceived, so be sure of the “messages” received during this time.
- Be careful if something sounds too good to be true, look for the hidden agenda
- We can be susceptible to taking in stray animals and stray people now.
- Our hearts can be broken or melted during this time depending on who is telling us what and what may be revealed now.
- We can feel more spiritual with a Pisces moon, indicating this could be a good time to join a church or spiritual group
- Keep an open mind when delving into new spiritual situations, ask questions and don’t believe everything you hear or see.
- We can be wistful, impressionable, nostalgic and dreamy now.
- The moon in Pisces may be good for: Borrowing money: Brewing Beer: Hair cut for growth: Plant bulbs from seed: It is NOT good for chopping wood…
- The moon in Pisces will have more effect on those who have the following in their charts: And those who have strong Leo or Virgo placements in their charts
- Moon in Pisces:
- Sun in Pisces:
- Moon in the 12th house
- Aspects to the Moon or Neptune
- Neptune in Pisces
- Ascendant or Mid-Heaven in Pisces
Jupiter Turns Retrograde:
- May 14 2020 @ 10:32 am (ET) @ 7:32 am (PT): To September 12 2020 @ 8:41 pm (ET) 5:41 pm (PT)
- Jupiter is the planet of expansion and luck, the planet that helps us to grow (in more ways then one)
- Jupiter is the ruler of Sagittarius and is connected to the 9th house of the zodiac wheel… Travel and continued education, collection of knowledge.
- We have certainly seen the challenges of travel during the COVID-19 situation… and who knows how long it will go on for?… Vacation and travel plans will have to be re-scheduled, re-planned and re-imagined…
- Use the time of this retrograde motion, to do a bit of soul searching, you may not be able to phyiscally go out and learn, or travel… but you can still dream, and think about what you want to succeed at in your lifetime… do some research, put pen to paper and begin to make your dreams a reality… 🙂
- Good luck can still come our way during this time, but we may have to do some work to bring it to us…
- Too much enthuisasim may backfire… check the extra “bubbles” at the door… however, a positive and helpful outlook is always welcome.
- We could be restricted for a little while longer, keep on looking for ways to blow the cobwebs away… 😉
This Retrograde motion will have an affect on everyone, but will affect folks who have the following chart influences:
- Jupiter in Sagitarius
- Sun in Sagitarius
- Jupiter in the 9th house
- Midheaven in Sagittarius
- Ascendent in Sagittarius
- Moon in Sagittarius
- Mars in Sagittarius
- Venus in Sagittarius
Got a question? Send us email HERE... 🙂