Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: January 21 @ 1:29 pm (ET) @ 10:29 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Quarter: 4th moves into the first on the 22nd.
- Void-of-Course: January 23 @5:19 am (ET) @2:19 am (PT) to moon into Pisces around lunch time (ET). Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- Opportunity Period: None
Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: January 19 @ 2:11 pm (ET) @ 11:11 am (PT)
Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-of-Course: January 21 @ 10:52 am (ET) @ 7:52 am (PT) to moon into Aquarius a short time later: Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Moon in Cancer (to a lessor degree)
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in 10th house
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Capricorn
Mercury turns direct on January 18th @ 8:12 am (ET) @ 5:12 am (PT). While communications may still get mixed up, and technology glitches may still be occurring, along with some transportation or vehicle challenges… Hopefully these will only be disruptive for the next few days. By the 21st these life area’s should finally settle down again… 🙂 Double check your date books for the next few days.
- The Sun enters into the sign of Aquarius ♒ on January 20th @ 3:30 am (ET) @ 12:30 am (PT). Aquarius is the opposite sign to Leo on the wheel, so whatever affects Aquarius folks will also affect Leo’s, although to a much lessor extent. Aquarius ruled by the planet Uranus, is like a “jack of all trades”, These folks enjoy group, team or community work, and many exhibit humanitarian tendencies. Our Aquarius brothers and sisters, have a uncanny ability to “see into the future” especially when it comes to new fangled technology or tools of their trade. Creative and intelligent, with a bit of a stubborn streak, and sometimes a bit of an “airy fairy” attitude to life, Aquarius, while being an air sign, who are mostly resistant to confrontations, has a rebellious side and they aren’t afraid to bring it out at the oddest of times… (A direct Uranus connection, Uranus is the planet of chaos and surprises.) The Sun is said to be in Detriment when in he sign of Aquarius. When a planet is in detriment, the energies of that planet are less prominent, perhaps, weaker… For Aquarius this may translate into a hesitation when it comes to doing things for ones self. You may put the needs of others before you own… This is fabulous, but only if it doesn’t lead to negative self talk or feelings of resentment when time run short and you can’t get to do the things you enjoy. Growth is possible with the Sun in Aquarius, however, such growth may not go as one would have anticipated. Let your light shine anyway, especially on that most special of days, the day that you were born… 😁
- We wish all Aquarius (January 20th to February 19th 2023) an absolutely fabulous Born Day… 🎂🍨🍰
Hi Everyone; 😊
We hope that you have all enjoyed the holiday season… 🙂 For some the season brings sadness, we understand this fully, having lost loved ones over the last 7 years, most recently we lost our beloved brother in law on November 27 2022. May next year be much better for all
However, we did have company this Christmas, such company, that filled our hearts with joy and gratitude… saying goodbye again, was an emotional challenge, especially as one good bye was today, January 6th, with a full moon in Cancer, Mercury retrograde in Capricorn, and opposition between the sun, moon and mercury. I can honestly say that the water element of Cancer, was flowing freely.
Due to the loss of our loved one occurring close to Christmas and the surprise visit from family, we haven’t had the time or the energy to post our usual planetary updates… we appreciate your patience and your support… and we fully expect to be posting our updates once again in the very near future…
FYI: Friday January 6th sees a full moon in Cancer occurring just after 6pm. Cancer is ruled by the moon, the moon is happy in this sign, however, as with all full moons, emotions can run high… if you feel like crying, there is nothing wrong with allowing yourself a good “cleansing”… Love and doing actions that show that love is what this full moon is all about… The Full Moon is said to be the best time for releasing, letting go of used up emotions, creating space from toxics relationships, ending bad habits, and the ending of situations that no longer serve you… Sometimes such endings occur without our “consent” we are forced into them, at other times, we are “directed” towards possible changes, or towards opportunities to end what is no longer working… in these instances, we need to be aware and awake.
Mercury is in retrograde motion, in the sign of Capricorn… Mercury rules over, transportation, communications and technology, he is the messenger… We can expect disruptions in these area’s when Mercury is in retrograde motion, during this time it is better to re-do then begin anew.. Expect to have to re do things. Career and work situations, frustrations, ending and change are most likely to affected during this mercury retrograde.