Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
We apologize to those of you, who may have received this post twice, Mercury may have gone direct, but he seems to still be “playing” 😉
- Date: October 8th @11:57am (ET) @8:57am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aries
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: October 10 @10:02 am(ET) @7:02am (PT) to moon into Taurus later in the afternoon. Moon v/c in Aries is not one of the 4 “good signs” Make sure you get all the facts before making any commitments..
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aries is action, he is the most masculine of the Zodiac signs as he is ruled by the planet Mars
- We should have slightly more get up and go when the moon is in Aries
- We are happy to defend our loved ones
- We are apt to speak up more, even those of us who consider themselves to be “timid” can find the voice they need right now.
- May be a good time to get your message across or to ask for what you need
- Be careful when driving especially when upset or angry
- We may be more susceptible to head injuries or head aches
- We could be eager to start projects now, The moon is still rather full, and has not begun her waning period in earnest, it is probably better to work on projects recently begun, than to begin a brand new one right now.
- Be careful about while engaging in physical activities, we may feel stronger or more “heroic” at the moment but our bodies might not be in the same “zone” 🙂
- We may be more decisive than usual, as always use caution …
- Adults with a strong Mars or Aries influence may be acting more like children than adults. Take care not to rush into things, make rash decisions or quick judgements
- Some of us could be more insensitive or appear more selfish to others.
- If you aren’t looking to enlarge your family right now, take care, Aries has a lot of sexual energy to utilize… 😉
- The Moon in Aries will have a slight effect on all of us, but it will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts: Along with those who have a strong Libra placement in their charts
- Moon in Aries:
- Sun in Aries:
- Mars in Aries:
- Moon in Libra
- Sun in Libra
- Aspects to the Moon or Mars:
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Aries
- Note: Pluto, the planet of death, sex, rejuvenation, destruction and what HAS to happen, turns direct on October 8th @5:56 pm (ET) @2:56 pm (PT). When a planet turns direct, it is still a little bit “wobbly”, meaning, that it doesn’t come fully back online until a few days have passed. When a planet is in retrograde motion, it usually means that as a species, we have the opportunity to look back, redirect our energy, fix some things, while letting other things go completely. It can also mean that in the area’s related to the planet may be slightly more fuzzy than we are used to. It can be challenging to see things clearly, or to accept some of the changes that are happening to us, our loved ones and to the environment around us. As Pluto turns direct again, it will be easier to see what must be done, what we must come to terms with, and the changes that we must accept in order for us to move on.
- NOTE 2: October 9th, Sunday, sees our Lady become full in the sign of Aries, @4:55pm (ET) @1:55pm(PT). When the moon is full, it is said to be the best time to finish up projects, relationships, jobs, anything that can no longer “serve” us and which, we can no longer “serve”. With the energy of Aries, with his fire and “bravery” it can be a good time to move away from people and situations that have seem to drain our energy instead of compliment it. We can find that place within us, that prompts us to say NO, that prompts us to stand up for what we believe in. This wonderful energy, is also handy if we need to be getting something physical finished up, such as a DIY project, although Aries is not the best at completing projects, with a full moon at his back, it may be the push he needs… Happy High Energy Full Moon Everyone.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and astrological dates.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 10/08/2022
Can’t believe we are in October already… not too early to start thinking of gift ideas… 🙂 check out this great card deck for instance…
Lovely pack of Gods and Goddess’s of East Indian culture… the cards are beautifully illustrated. The backs of each card have a meditation, blessing and mantra associated with the particular God or Goddess… Please Note this deck has been opened but not used. However, as with all new decks we recommend a cleansing with incense smoke and a “blessing” to make them yours alone. 🙂 This deck is priced at $25 which includes postage within Canada, or pick them up in Whitby for $20. Payment Cash on pickup, via email transfer or Pay Pal. Please contact us at: email@example.com
PRICE DROP: 10/10/2022 $15:00 picked up $20 mailed.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with “God/Goddess Cards Price Drop” in the subject line. 🙂