Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: September 12 @ 5:52 am (ET) @ 2:52 (PT)
- **Note** Full Moon is on September 13 (PT) & September 14 (ET)
- Moon Sign: Pisces
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: September 13 @ 9:33 pm (PT) September 14 @ 12:33 am (ET) to moon in Aries on the afernoon of the 14th Pisces is a fortunate sign for the Void off Course moon.
- House(s): 6th house of diet, exercise, routine and work
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Pisces is compassionate and caring but can be taken for granted
- Sometimes Pisces isn’t about helping others but helping oneself.
- We can be more psychic during a Pisces moon, but we can also be easily deceived, so be sure of the “messages” received during this time.
- Be careful if something sounds too good to be true, look for the hidden agenda
- We can be susceptible to taking in stray animals and stray people now.
- Our hearts can be broken or melted during this time depending on who is telling us what and what may be revealed now.
- We can feel more spiritual with a Pisces moon, indicating this could be a good time to join a church or spiritual group
- Keep an open mind when delving into new spiritual situations, ask questions and don’t believe everything you hear or see.
- We can be wistful, impressionable, nostalgic and dreamy now.
- In the 6th house…our focus may be on how we are feeling physically, some folks may decide that this is a good time to begin a new exercise regime… However, the moon becomes full on Saturday (ET), not usually the best time to begin something new… It may be better to adjust a present routine or amp it up to make it more interesting… When it comes to our working world, we could feel more connected to it, or, for the next few days at least, take our work a little seriously..
- The moon in Pisces will have more effect on those who have the following in their charts: And those who have strong Leo or Virgo placements in their charts
- Moon in Pisces:
- Sun in Pisces:
- Moon in the 6th house
- Moon in the 12th house
- Aspects to the Moon or Neptune
- Neptune in Pisces
Full Moon in Pisces:
The full moon is traditionally said to be the best time to finish up projects, especially fortunate if the moon is sitting in the 4th quarter. However, this full moon sits in the 2nd quarter, which may indicate that completely finishing off those projects isn’t going to happen…. but we can sure make a lot of progress, perhaps “just about” finishing multiply projects instead of concentrating on just one… 🙂
This months full moon occurs on September 13 @ 9:33 pm (PT) and on September 14 @ 12:33 am
- The full moon will emphasize the traits mentioned above.
- Folk should be on the watch for deception… from without as well as from within.
- It may be easier to day dream especially if reality is offering a harsh alternative, take care when choosing the method of “escape”.
- Those with addiction challenges may be especially challenged now, finding a safe place is recommended.
- Medical issue’s and or appointments regarding the feet may be on the agenda.
- Those with a low tolerance to prescription medications are advised to care over the next few days when taking any, negative or unusual reactions to such, may occur.
- We may feel more compassion towards our fellow beings, perhaps kindness will prevail..:)
- Other’s may express unusually selfish behavior.
- Emotional situations could be on the agenda.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 08/29/2019