- The new moon is traditionally the best time for beginnings and the influences listed above will be stronger under a new moon… especially for those who have Scorpio or Taurus chart placings…
- When the moon renews herself in the sign of Scorpio, it may be wise for us to “be careful what we wish for” We are more passionate now and our emotions can get sometimes get the best of us.
- Scorpio, has a connection to the “mysteries of the other world” She is intrigued by it… She will research it and sometimes embrace it…
- Scorpio is ruled by Pluto and connected to the 8th house. Her ancient ruler was Mars.
- Scorpio is intense, everything she does she must feel “connected” to… This means that our emotions during this new moon will also be intense… Be sure that what you are feeling is real and not enhanced by the Scorpio moon..
- If you have an idea or project you want to get off of the ground, the better day to begin would be on the 26th when the moon has moved into her first quarter.
- A partial Solar Eclipse will occur on the 25th in 2 degrees Scorpio. Any Eclipse will enhance the traits of the sign it occurs in. Scorpio is a passionate, secretive and sometimes jealous sign.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… The moon stays with each sign for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as Opportunity Periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to the following: Paula Belluomini, present day astrologer, William Lilly, 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods, dates and other information.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 10/26/2022