Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: February 10 2019 @ 8:28 pm (ET) 5:28 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Taurus:
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course: February 12 @ 5:26 pm (ET) @ 2:26 pm (PT) to Moon in Gemini on the 13th : Moon in Taurus v/c is one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
- Taurus needs emotional and material security, so we may find we are more interested in our financial affairs.
- This may prove to be a good time to make investments for the future or to begin plans for the next financially responsible phase.
- Taurus has lots of patience, indicating this could be a good time to deal with people/projects/situations that take up more time than is liked.
- This could be a tricky position for some of us… please keep in mind that our partners (personal and business) are not our possessions… we must remind ourselves to give them their “personal space” just as they allow us ours… 🙂
- For some of us, this influence may guide or push us to make some serious, long-lasting changes where our residential situations are concerned… Where we live and who we allow to share that very personal space with us is important…
- Take care when making choices regarding, residential moves and financial investments… our emotions are tied up in our investments… and for some that may mean that their happiness is also tied up in the financial side of things…
- While the moon in Taurus will affect all of us, those with the following may feel the effects a little more…
- Sun in Taurus,
- Venus in Taurus
- Sun in Libra
- Moon in Libra
- Any aspects to the Moon, Venus.
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Taurus
- Those with strong Libra and Scorpio placements in their charts may also be effected.
- ***NOTES*** Mercury the planet of communication and transportation moves into the sign of Pisces on February 10th. Pisces is a dual sign, she is ruled by Neptune, she can be compassionate but sometimes facing reality is the last thing she wants to do… Our thinking may get a bit muddled and decisions may be harder to make… watch for following others because making it on own is too confusing… 🙂
- February 13th could be a volatile day… watch your temper, it may be easier to lose it…
Got a question? Email us HERE 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon: These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright:Greta McKenzie Astrology updated February 10 2019