Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: February 22 @ 10:37 pm (PT) 10:48 am. February 23 @ 1:37 am (ET)
- Moon Sign: Pisces
- Moon Phase: 4th moves into the 1st on the 24th
- Void-of-Course: February 25 @ 9:12 am (ET) @ 6:12 am (PT) to Moon in Aries a few hours later : Pisces is a fortunate sign for the Void off Course moon.
- Opportunity Period: February 24th @ 1:27 pm (ET) @ 10:27 am (PT) to moon into Aries
New Moon in Pisces on Sunday February 23 @10:32 am (ET) @ 7:32 am (PT)
The New moon is said to be the best time to begin new projects, jobs or relationships… She is not visable as a new moon until Monday February 24th when she moves into the 1st phase, this is the better time to begin anything new… However, keep in mind that Mercury, the planet of communications, technology and transportation is currently in retrograde motion…. beginning anything now may not go as planned, take care to review all aspects of your new project or situation before starting it… 😉 The New Moon will add to the traits of the moon in Pisces…
What does it all mean?
- Pisces is compassionate and caring but can be taken for granted
- Sometimes Pisces isn’t about helping others but helping oneself.
- We can be more psychic during a Pisces moon, but we can also be easily deceived, so be sure of the “messages” received during this time.
- Be careful if something sounds too good to be true, look for the hidden agenda
- We can be susceptible to taking in stray animals and stray people now.
- Our hearts can be broken or melted during this time depending on who is telling us what and what may be revealed now.
- We can feel more spiritual with a Pisces moon, indicating this could be a good time to join a church or spiritual group
- Keep an open mind when delving into new spiritual situations, ask questions and don’t believe everything you hear or see.
- We can be wistful, impressionable, nostalgic and dreamy now.
- The moon in Pisces will have more effect on those who have the following in their charts:
- Moon in Pisces:
- Sun in Pisces
- Moon in the 12th house
- Aspects to the Moon or Neptune
- Neptune in Pisces
- Ascendant or Mid-Heaven in Pisces
- Those with a have strong Virgo placement in their charts
Got a question? Send us email HERE... 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.