Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: November 24 @ 10:59 am(ET) @ 7:59 am(PT)
- Moon Sign: Leo
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-off-Course: November 26th @ 11:24 am(ET) @8:24 am(PT) to moon into Virgo later that night. *Leo Moon* v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- The Leo Moon Loves Drama, so be warned…
- The Leo Moon loves to be noticed and recognized, so be prepared to “pump up” your loved ones and if you happened to have a Leo influence in yourself, be aware of how you may be going about getting recognized or appreciated… If you play your cards right this could be a positive time when you get to be where you need to be.
- Try not to be overly “vain” and be prepared for drama at any-time from any direction
- Try not to over react and if it’s not you doing the over reacting, try not to get caught up in the drama, or to encourage the over reactor
- It’s a good time to check out the local talent, take in a down town show, get starry-eyed with your lover, or perhaps look for a new one, as romance is high on the priority ladder during this time.
- Might prove positive for hair cuts, make overs.
While this moon period will effect us all, those with the following chart influences will feel it the most:
- Moon in Leo
- Sun in Leo
- Moon in the 5th house
- Aspects to the moon
- Those who have Aquarius chart influences.
Mercury, the planet of communication, transportation and technology moves into the freedom loving sign of Sagittarius on November 24th @ 10:36 am (ET) @ 7:36 am (PT). Take care with your words, as Sagittarius believes in “telling it like it is” a fire sign that can be be blunt and to the point. There is nothing wrong with being honest with your feelings and opinions, however, such honesty, if not peppered with compassion can be hurtful to the more sensitive signs… If you are being brutally honest about something or someone, be prepared for the backlash… if your dishing it out, you have to be able to take what is “dished” back at you. Philosophical conversations may be the topic of the day… open minded as Sag can be, he can also believe that he is right in what he preaches. Freedom of movement may also be a topic of conversation, prompting some of us to “fight” for the right to move about freely… (not a bad fight in the present circumstances) Freedom of expression, and the freedom of choice may also be on the agenda… Go Mercury in Sagittarius, we need all the help we can get right now… 🙂
November 25th is Thanksgiving in the USA.. We wish all of our family and friends a very happy and peacefully loving thanksgiving… Enjoy
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- with your questions or to order a tarot card reading, horoscope or astrology chart... 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
How it affects our daily lives…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon is not fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology updated 11/23/2021