Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: November 16 @8:04pm (ET) @5:04pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Virgo
- Moon Quarter: 4th
- Void-of-Course: November 19 @3:47 am (ET) @12:47 (PT) to Moon in Libra a few hours later: Virgo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Virgo is all about the details, so be prepared to see to them or at least have someone else see to them for you, you will feel better 🙂
- Try not to worry about things you have no control over, especially things that might not ever happen… Because Virgo “see’s” all the details others miss, it’s hard for her not to worry…
- It’s good to keep busy during a Virgo moon, make lists, tidy, organize, plan, find solutions to problems… a lot can get done now
- Virgo can be more critical than the rest of the zodiac, but only because she so need things to be “correct” or “perfect”. Try to give yourself and others a break over the next couple of days. If you are an employer, be prepared that tasks may not get completed exactly they way you had expected.
- These next few days may be good for: Breaking bad habits: Fixing cars:
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Virgo
- Sun in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mid-heaven in Virgo
- Moon in 6th house
- Any aspects to the Moon or Mercury.
- And those who have strong Pisces placement in their charts
- Mercury, the planet of communication, transportation and technology moves into the sign of Sagittarius on November 17th. Telling it like it is, truthfully, perhaps a little more bluntly than usual, will be the theme for the next little while.. Travel plans may go well, or some of us, may feel it’s time to get our travel plans in order for the coming summer of 2023.
- Sagittarius is a Mutable, Masculine Fire sign, she is ruled by the expansive planet Jupiter. Being a mutable sign she is happy to try many things, travel and exploring new people/places may be one of them. Being of the element of fire, she has more energy than the other signs, gung ho to engage in sports and other physical activities, and her Masculine side brings out a extrovert persona rather than an introverted one. With Mercury, here, we can expect to see some “excitement” or movement in another direction.. trying something new in order to resolve ongoing issues.
Just Click Here to send in your question. 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to: Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates.