Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: November 26 @ 9:12 pm (ET) @ 6:12 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Virgo
- Moon Quarter: 3rd moves into the 4th on the 27th
- Void-of-Course: November 28th @ 7:02 pm (ET) @ 4:02 pm (PT) to moon into Libra on the 29th. Virgo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Virgo is all about the details, so be prepared to see to them or at least have someone else see to them for you, you will feel better 🙂
- Try not to worry about things you have no control over, especially things that might not ever happen… Because Virgo “see’s” all the details others miss, it’s hard for her not to worry…
- It’s good to keep busy during a Virgo moon, make lists, tidy, organize, plan, find solutions to problems… a lot can get done now
- Virgo can be more critical than the rest of the zodiac, but only because she needs things to be “correct” or “perfect”. Try to give yourself and other’s, a break over the next couple of days. If you are an employer, be prepared that tasks may not get completed exactly they way you had expected.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Pisces placement in their charts..
- Moon in Virgo
- Sun in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mid-heaven in Virgo
- Moon in 6th house
- Any aspects to the Moon or Mercury.
- Midheaven in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mercury in Virgo
NOTES: Hanukkah begins at Sundown on Sunday 28th: We wish you all a happy and safe Hanukkah.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.