Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 27 @12;10pm (ET) @9:10 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aries
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-off-Course: April 29 @5:38 pm(ET) @2:38 pm(PT) to moon into Taurus later in the evening. Moon v/c in Aries is not one of the 4 “good signs” Make sure you get all the facts before making any commitments..
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aries is action, he is the most masculine of the Zodiac signs as he is ruled by the planet Mars
- We should have slightly more get up and go when the moon is in Aries
- We are happy to defend our loved ones
- We are apt to speak up more, even those of us who consider themselves to be “timid” can find the voice they need right now.
- Maybe a good time to get your message across or to ask for what you need
- Be careful when driving especially when upset or angry
- We may be more susceptible to head injuries or head aches
- We could be eager to start projects now.
- Be careful while engaging in physical activities, we may feel stronger or more “heroic” at the moment but our bodies might not be in the same “zone” 🙂
- We may be more decisive than usual, as always use caution …
- Be careful about saying yes to everything right now, we might feel like we can handle more, but when the time comes we could be sorry we took on so much at once.
- Being healthy and feeling good is important, making this an excellent time to engage in a new fitness regime.
- Adults with a strong Mars or Aries influence, may be acting more like children than adults.
- Some of us could be more insensitive, or appear more selfish to others.
- Sex may be high on the agenda for some of us.
- The Moon in Aries will have a slight effect on all of us, but it will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts: Along with those who have a strong Libra placement in their charts
- Moon in Aries:
- Sun in Aries:
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Aries:
- Mars in Aries:
- Moon in the 1st:
- Aspects to the Moon or Mars:
Mercury Enters a New Sign.
- Mercury is the planet of communication, transportation and technology, he enters into the sign of Gemini on April 29th @6:23pm (ET) @ 3:23pm (PT), until May 24th.
- Gemini is ruled by Mercury, this is where Gemini “lives”. This is a comfortable and familiar placement for Mercury.
- When Mercury visits with Gemini, we could become extra chatty and suddenly quite busy, especially with anything relating to communications and day to day chores.
- Messages abound with this placement, we may receive messages that we have been waiting for, good news perhaps. Or, we could connect with long last family or friends.
- Our minds may be racing, but in a good way, as we come up with inventive ideas, and solutions to problems that we thought may never go away.
- If you have been thinking of replacing your vehicle, or getting one for the first time, this could be an opportune time to do so, watch the papers for sales and special deals.
- Gemini is a dual sign, taking on more than we can handle is a possibility, as some of us may feel that our lives need to be fuller… more things to do, places to go and people to see… Take care about the commitments you take on, check your date book, just in case you double book yourself.
- Learning something new, such as new technology, can go over well now, just make sure it’s not something too complicated, as Gemini can get easily bored…
- New trends may appeal to some. Watch your budget, it’s tempting to buy what you need to engage in the latest trend, but will you need that stuff afterwards?
- This Astrological connection will have an effect on all of us, however, those who have the following chart influences will feel this connection the most, make the most of this time as a lot can get accomplished.
- Sun in Gemini
- Mercury in Gemini
- To a lessor extent Sun in Sagittarius
- To a lessor extent Mercury in Sagittarius
- Pluto turns retrograde on Friday April 29th @2:38 pm (ET) @11:38 am (PT) in the sign of Capricorn, he remains here until October.
- This is an excellent time to distance yourself from people, places and situations that have restricted you or who have tried to manipulate you. (Unless you are in Canada, where millions are banned from leaving the country or moving freely within it by Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada, perhaps this Pluto connection will encourage him to have a change of heart 😊He does have a Capricorn Sun)
- It’s a time to take back your power, and for folks who don’t usually have the energy or strength to do so, you can find your voice if you really want to.
- On the flip side of the coin, if you have been the one to try and restrict or control others or situations that affect others on a personal level, you may just have to take a step back, check yourself and ask yourself if you are being selfish, paranoid or just not a very nice person?…
- Folks who are used to being in control or have “control issues” may find this a frustrating time. Know when to back off or back down, no one can be in control all of the time over everyone they deal with, besides, folks need to find out stuff for themselves sometimes.
- Pluto is about change and regeneration, he can bring about death, not just physical death, but emotional and mental too and the endings of situations, jobs, relationships etc… Which means that ending bad situations or making positive changes IS possible now.
- Pluto rules the sign of Scorpio and is connected to the 8th house of Death, Sex and regeneration.
- This astrological connection, will have an affect on us all, however, it will affect those with the following chart influences the most.
- Pluto in Capricorn
- Pluto in Scorpio (to a lessor extent)
- Sun in Scorpio (to a lessor extent)
- Pluto in Cancer (to a lessor extent)
- Sun in Capricorn
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
- In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
- The Moon Void-of-Course:
- There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
- Opportunity Periods
- There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
- Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 04/19/22
Continue reading “The Moon and Astrology: How it affects our daily life…Transiting Moon in Aries…April 2022”