- Astrological “Event”: Pluto Turns Direct
- Date: October 2 (PT) October 3 (ET) 2019
- Time: @ 11:39 pm (PT) @ 2:39 am (ET)
- Sign/House: Pluto is in the sign of Capricorn in the 4th house.
What Does This Mean…. ???
- Pluto is the planet of Regeneration: Death: Destruction: Recycling: Sex and What has to happen:
- When Pluto is retrograde, we tend to do some reassessment… looking back, reviewing and grieving. We begin to understand that what is lost is lost, but life must go on we can “see” how we have reacted to our losses in the past. Things that have been “hidden” may begin to bubble at the surface.Old wounds and past upsets may prompt wars and battles, resurfacing of old hurts promotes anger. This “coming back” to old issues and problems, no matter the pain or loss it may cause will continue to return at each Pluto retrograde until the issues have been resolved.
- When Pluto goes direct again as he is currently, we may well find we are “forced” or pushed towards making changes in our life. The reassessment we have been mulling over the past 5 months will need action. If we don’t act we will not resolve the issue and it will resurface when Pluto turns retrograde again.
- Capricorn is the sign of career, work and duty. She is “conservative” yet accepting. While she understands the importance of family she is more geared towards doing what she must, what is expected of her. Capricorn can connect with and to the older generation, she understands and respects what our elders have done for our future.
- With Pluto turning direct in the sign of Capricorn… Look for opportunities for promotion/raises in the work place. Be prepared for drastic changes in your job/career, keeping the chin up if it means you are without one for a while. If this happens keep a close eye out for the new job/career opportunity coming your way.
- This could be a good time to ask for a raise or let your employer know you are ready to take on more responsibility.
- If you have been waiting to make the move towards a new career direction, Pluto is ready to be assistance now.
- Be prepared for loss… Grieve, but know you must move on eventually
- Partnerships and relationships may take on a new “look” … be open to changes in your partner. If a relationship appears “difficult” take the time out to find out why… perhaps it is time for a change(s). Be open to changes within your current relationships.
- Secrets and Desires will be at the surface… however, Capricorn is disciplined so hopefully we will allow her to discipline us to when and how and which secrets/desire are given attention.
- The 4th house: Some folk may experience sudden changes or progress in the home. This could mean a change of residence, a change in decor or plans being made for major renovations. “Out with the old and in with the new” …
- While we will all be affected to some degree as Pluto turns direct those with the following in their charts will be affected the most:
- Sun in Scorpio
- Sun in Capricorn
- Pluto in Scorpio
- Pluto in Capricorn
- Ascendant in Scorpio
- Ascendant in Capricorn
- Mid-heaven in Scorpio
- Mid-heaven in Capricorn
- Pluto in the 8th house
- Pluto in the 4th house
- Aspects from the Sun to Pluto
- Transits Sun/Pluto
- Aspects Moon/Pluto
- Transits Moon/Pluto
copyright Greta McKenzie Astrology 02/10/2019
- Sun Sign: Taurus
- Element: Earth
- Ruled by: Venus
- Connected to: The neck and Voice
- Connected to: The 2nd house of financial and emotional security
Taurus Folk are, reliable, hard-working, dedicated and can be very, very stubborn… Don’t be fooled by their laid back manner and endless patience, they have a “stick to it” attitude that can out do the other signs, and they rarely ever quit once committed…
Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus, who is all about luxury, beauty and money…. So Taurus folk are likely to be attracted to fine food, good drink and expensive material possessions…