Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 3 @10″16 am (ET) @7:16 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Leo♌
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: March 5 @10:18pm (ET) @7:18pm (PT) to moon into Virgo a few hours later. *Leo Moon* v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- The Leo Moon Loves Drama, so be warned…
- The Leo Moon loves to be noticed and recognized, so be prepared to “pump up” your loved ones and if you happened to have a Leo influence in yourself, be aware of how you may be going about getting recognized or appreciated… If you play your cards right this could be a positive time when you get to be where you need to be.
- Try not to be overly “vain” and be prepared for drama at any-time from any direction
- Try not to over react and if it’s not you doing the over reacting, try not to get caught up in the drama, or to encourage a negative or potentially explosive situation.
- It’s a good time to check out the local talent, take in a down town show, get starry-eyed with your lover, or perhaps look for a new one, as romance is high on the priority ladder during this time.
- A great time to get things organized in the home and in the work place. You will feel 100% better… Leo loves to be organized.
- Might prove a good time for hair cuts and make overs.
While this moon period will effect us all, those with the following chart influences will feel it the most:
- Moon in Leo
- Sun in Leo
- Moon in the 5th house
- Aspects to the moon
- Those who have Aquarius chart influences. *The sun moves into Aquarius on the 19th*
- Mercury entered the sign of Pisces on Thursday, March 2nd.
- Mercury rules, communications, technology and transportation
- Pisces is in Detriment in Mercury, this means her placement won’t be overly strong here, and her traits will be muted.
- Pisces is ruled by Neptune, and connected to the 12th house. She is creative, imaginative, compassionate, she can be naïve, bend the truth, become the victim or martyr.
- Mercury rules our thinking, so our thoughts may be more imaginative, undecided and easily swayed… Take time to think things through before committing to any financial or long term goals. If you are feeling creative, let your imagination go wild, and embrace yourself in the “other world” it will be recharging your batteries.
- Take care not to go down too many “rabbit holes” during this time, as the energy will be heavy to bear for some of us.. If you are prone to depression, it will be important that you make time to do the things that bring you joy, balance is encouraged.
- Mercury will be visiting with Pisces until the 19th.
- Contact us at: email@example.com
- with your questions or to order a tarot card reading, horoscope or astrology chart... 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
How it affects our daily lives…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon is not fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology updated 03/01/2023