Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: October 29 @ 9:21am (ET) @6:21am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course: October 31 @11:14am (ET) @8:14am (PT) to moon into Aquarius a few hours later. Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments until later on in the evening.
- Opportunity Period: October 31 @ 5:24 am (ET) @ 2:24 am(PT) to void of course moon. “This is a good time for productivity and staying focused, but we’re between two eclipses, so it’s best to concentrate on practical matters” PB*
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is one of the earth signs.
- Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in Cancer
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
- On October 29th @3:22 pm (ET) @ 12:22 pm (PT), Mercury moves into the sign of Scorpio.
- Mercury is the ruler of Gemini and Virgo.
- He is the planet of communication, technology and transportation.
- Scorpio is a passionate and deep sign, and our thoughts may be more intense then usual…
- Researching things that interest us or mystify us may take up more of our time than we are used to…
- Take care not allow thoughts to move into a more deadly or dangerous area, check facts before reacting.
- The Sun is currently in the sign of Scorpio
October 30th @ 9:26am
Email us at email@example.com 🙂
- In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
- There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
- These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
- There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
- Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for dates listed.