Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: June 14 @6:14pm (ET) @3:14pm (PT)
Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 2nd moves into the 3rd on the 15th
- Void-of-Course: June 16 @2:41 pm (ET) @11:41 am (PT) to moon into Aquarius a few hours later. Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid. (side note, some of us may also be looking at restitution for being let go from jobs/careers without justifiable reason).
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Moon in Cancer (to a lessor degree)
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in 10th house
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Capricorn
The Full Moon occurred on June 14th @23 degrees and 25 minutes ♐Sagittarius, at 7:52 am(ET) @ 4:52 am(PT). June’s Full Moon is known as “the Strawberry Moon”. Sagittarius is a freedom loving sign, she is high energy being a fire sign. The full moon represents ends of cycles, the ending of jobs, relationships, friendships, situations and sometimes the end of life itself. Coming full circle, ending old habits, moving away from people, places and situations, doesn’t always mean it’s a sad time. It can be a time of joy and of excitement, as new possibilities are in the wings, meeting new people, finding new talents within oneself, are all possibilities after the moon becomes full..
When we lose a loved one however, it is harder to find the joy… no matter if it was “time” for that loved one, being separated from our loved ones is hard… Give yourself time, allow yourself to grieve, remember the good times and share your memories with others… in time the hurt dims, and the healing begins… ❤💖
- In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
- There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
- These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
- There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Credits: Thanks to Paula Belluomini (Opportunity Periods) along with Michelle Perrin and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for dates presented here.