- Date: April 25 @6:15am (ET) @3:15 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Pisces
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-of-Course: April 27 @9:36 am(ET) @6:36 am(PT) to moon into Aries in the afternoon. Pisces is a fortunate for the Void of Course moon.
- Opportunity Period: April 26 @7:0 am (ET) @4:40 am (PT) to moon void of course. “This long OP during the last quarter Moon is favorable for the arts, meditation, deep conversations, breaking boundaries etc.” PB:
What does it all mean?
- Pisces is compassionate and caring but can be taken for granted.
- Pisces is one of the dual signs of the zodiac.
- Sometimes Pisces isn’t about helping others, but helping oneself.
- We can be more psychic, or tuned into our instinct during a Pisces moon, but, we can also be easily deceived, so be sure of the “messages” received during this time.
- Be careful if something sounds too good to be true, look for the hidden agenda
- We can be susceptible to taking in stray animals and stray people now.
- Our hearts can be broken or melted during this time depending on who is telling us what and what may be revealed now.
- We can feel more spiritual with a Pisces moon, indicating this could be a good time to join a church or spiritual group
- Keep an open mind when delving into new spiritual situations, ask questions and don’t believe everything you hear or see.
- We can be wistful, impressionable, nostalgic and dreamy now.
- The moon in Pisces will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts:
- Moon in Pisces:
- Sun in Pisces:
- Aspects to the Moon or Neptune
- Neptune in Pisces
- Ascendant or Mid-Heaven in Pisces
- Those who have strong Virgo placements in their charts may also be affected by this moon’s transit.
Got a question? Send us email HERE… 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course: There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Paula Belluomini):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.