What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is “different”, he is ahead of his time and capable of thinking and “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos. His original ruler was Saturn, until Uranus was discovered.
- We may feel may inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, the elderly and those worse off than us.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, tablet or t.v. coding or crypto.
- We may be feeling more rebellious than usual, prompting us to try new things and/or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just because one feels like being different. Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for-warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s, it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”.
- Being organized might not go as planned, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air…if you are o.k. with change, or you absolutely have to make changes, now could be an excellent time to go ahead with your plans.
- Maybe a good time for inventions.
- When the moon is in Aquarius she will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. along with those with strong Leo or Cancer placements in their charts.
- The next few days may be positive for the following: Joining a club, borrowing money, fixing cars, hair care (colors and chemical treatments), moving, painting, pouring cement, starting a new job or new construction.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 11th house
- Moon in Leo (to a lessor extent)
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Aquarius
- Any aspects to the Moon or the sun .
- Those who have a strong Leo or Aquarius chart influence.
- April 23rd Passover Ends
- April 23rd Moons 4th quarter begins
- April 24 Orthodox Easter Sunday
Happy Easter to all who Celebrate this Holy holiday
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Credits: Thanks to Paula Belluomini (Opportunity Periods) along with Michelle Perrin and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for dates presented here.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 04/19/22