Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: February 17 @ 9:35pm (PT) February 18 @ 12:35am (ET)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-of-Course: February 19 @ 9:00 pm (ET) @ 6:00 pm (PT) to moon into Pisces later that night. Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now
- Opportunity Period: None
- NOTES: None
What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is ahead of his time and capable of thinking & “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos, and is connected to the 11th house.
- We may feel may inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, the elderly and those worse off.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, tablet or program.
- This moon period can bring out the rebel in us, prompting us to try new things and or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just because one feels like being different or “difficult” Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”.
- Being organized might not be as easy now, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air…and may come out of the blue
- Could be a good time for inventions…
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those with strong Leo placing in their charts will feel the effects to a lessor affect.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 11th house
- Moon in Leo
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Aquarius
- Any aspects to the Moon.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
February 18th @ 5:34pm (ET) @2:34pm (PT) The Sun🟡 moves into the sign of Pisces ♓ Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac and she brings with her a tiny piece of each of the signs that went before. Pisces can be compassionate, adaptable, an animal lover, a fantastic cook, a home maker, kind, caring, creative and at times somewhat naïve. Pisces can also be a martyr and expect others to take care of her/him, and may manipulate or tell some little white lies to make sure folks follow his/her lead or do as she/he wants. Pisces is ruled by Neptune, the planet of imagination, dreams and make believe, and is connected to the 12th house.
Happy Birthday to all you Pisces folks out there, we wish you a fabulous day and hope that this new year will be full of goodness, light and love for you all.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods :
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates.