Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: January 3 @5:44 pm (ET) @ 2:44 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course: January 4 @ 7:45 pm(ET) @ 4:45 pm(PT to moon into Pisces the next day. Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now
- Opportunity Period: None
NOTES: Mercury just moved into the sign of Aquarius on the 1st (PT) 2nd (ET). The Aquarius energy will be stronger, and those with Aquarius (or Leo) chart influences may feel the Moon and Mercury’s influence more than the rest of us for the next few days.
What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is ahead of his time and capable of thinking and “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos.
- We may feel inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, and those worse off.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, laptop, game console or T.V. (Esp. with Mercury also in this sign right now)
- Some folks may be prompted to try new things and/or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just to be different or (as some may see it), “difficult” Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”. (This would be as good a time as any to stop the “madness” 😉)
- Being organized might not be as easy now, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air, some may be quiet unexpected.
- Could be a good time for inventions or a change in the way things are done.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. Those with strong Leo Chart placings will also feel this moons influence more than the rest of us, but less then the Aquarius folk.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 11th house
- Moon in Leo
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Aquarius
- Any aspects to the Moon or the sun .
Contact us at: email@example.com 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods :
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates.
2 thoughts on “The Moon and Astrology: How it affects our daily life…Transiting Moon in Aquarius.. January 2022”
Hi there… 🙂 hope you are doing fine