Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 28 @ 11:42 am (ET) @ 8:2 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Sagittarius
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-of-Course: April 30 @ 9:27 am (ET) @ 6:27 am (PT) to moon into Capricorn a few hours later: Moon v/c in Sagittarius is one of the 4 void of course “good signs”.
- Opportunity Period: April 29 @ 11:3 pm (ET) @ 8:42 pm (PT) until moon into Capricorn on the 30th. “The path is clear to setting lofty goals and sparking inspiration”
What does it all mean?
- Sagittarius is the most “easy-going” of the fire signs and is ruled by Jupiter “the lucky planet”
- We are going to want our personal freedom now, so take care partners who have a possessive or jealous tendencies, they might not be tolerated for the next couple of days.
- Because Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter “the lucky planet” we may be feeling luckier then usual… Just take care not to go over the budget… 🙂
- We could have more energy for fun things such as music, sports and shows
- It’s easier to try something new and exciting just take care not to get carried away.
- Could be a good time to take a few days for rest, relaxation and laughter
- Good time for day dreaming and making fantastic plans for the future.
- The next few days may be positive for: Borrowing money, Buying a car, sending mail or starting a diet.
- While this moon will have a slight effect on all of us… those with the following in their charts will feel it stronger as will those who have a strong Gemini placement in their charts.
- Moon in Sagittarius
- Jupiter in Sagittarius
- Moon in the 9th house
- Ascendant in Sagittarius
- Mid-heaven in Sagittarius
- Sun in Sagittarius
- Aspects to the Moon, Venus and Jupiter.
NOTES: Pluto the Planet that rules Scorpio, is secretive, mystical and a little bit “off the wall” 😉 He is powerful where ever he lands in your chart… Pluto is one of the slowest moving of the planets, he spends a lot of time in one sign and is therefor referred to as a “generational planet” as he affects a generation of people… 🙂 On April 27 Pluto turns retrograde, he stays retrograde until the beginning of October… It is unlikely that a Pluto retrograde motion will affect anyone greatly, however, those with strong Pluto chart influences may find some life area’s a little more challenging for the next few months… The best way to handle any retrograde planetary influences is to “go with the flow” don’t expect miracles and be prepared to do things over again.. Patience is the key, the retrograde motion can be a blessing in a disguise.
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
One thought on “The Moon and Astrology: How it affects our daily life…Transiting Moon in Sagittarius April 2021”
Reblogged this on Lost Dudeist Astrology.