Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 22 @ 9:08 am (ET) @ 6:08 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Virgo
- Moon Quarter: 2nd
- Void-of-Course: April 24 @ 6:50 am (ET) @ 3:50 am (PT) to Moon in Libra early afternoon: Virgo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: April 23 @ 11:11 pm (ET) @ 8:11pm (PT) to moon void of course. There is a Moon Neptune opposition occurring around the beginning time of the OP. Folks are advised to “wait two hours after the opposition, to clear their minds and reset for maximum productivity”
What does it all mean?
- Virgo is all about the details, so be prepared to see to them or at least have someone else see to them for you, you will feel better 🙂
- Try not to worry about things you have no control over, especially things that might not ever happen… Because Virgo “see’s” all the details others miss, it’s hard for her not to worry…
- It’s good to keep busy during a Virgo moon, make lists, tidy, organize, plan, find solutions to problems… a lot can get done now
- Virgo can be more critical than the rest of the zodiac, but only because she so need things to be “correct” or “perfect”. Try to give yourself and others a break over the next couple of days. If you are an employer, be prepared that tasks may not get completed exactly they way you had expected.
- These next few days may be good for: Breaking bad habits: Fixing cars:
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Virgo
- Sun in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mid-heaven in Virgo
- Moon in 6th house
- Any aspects to the Moon or Mercury.
- And those who have strong Pisces placement in their charts..
April 22nd is Earth Day. (Every day should be Earth day) 😉 Virgo is a an earth sign, so it’s a good day to go out in nature and fill ourselves with the goodness of mother earth… 🙂
NOTE 2: On Friday April 23rd, Mars the planet of action and aggression moves into the sign of Cancer. Cancer is one of the most sensitive signs in the zodiac, she is ruled by the moon and is connected to the 4th house of domestic duties and family. We can become passionately involved with our loved ones under this influence, perhaps we feel a bit braver too… The acquisition of a home or the starting of a family, sometimes occurs under this influence… If pregnant, labour may begin or move quickly.
Just Click Here to send in your question. 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Paula Belluomini):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to: Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates.