Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: February 26 @ 12:07 pm (ET) @ 3:32 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Virgo
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: February 28 @ 10:58 am (ET) @ 7:58 am (PT). to moon into Libra: Virgo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now. Rest if you are feeling tired or a cold coming on.
- Opportunity Period: February 28 @ 7:43 am (ET) @ 4:43 am (PT) to void of course moon. good for getting stuff done that needs focus.
What does it all mean?
- Virgo is all about the details, so be prepared to see to them or at least have someone else see to them for you, you will feel better 🙂
- Try not to worry about things you have no control over, especially things that might not ever happen… Because Virgo “see’s” all the details others miss, it’s hard for her not to worry…
- It’s good to keep busy during a Virgo moon, make lists, tidy, organize, plan, find solutions to problems… a lot can get done now
- Virgo can be more critical than the rest of the zodiac, but only because she so need things to be “correct” or “perfect”. Try to give yourself and other’s a break over the next couple of days. If you are an employer, be prepared that tasks may not get completed exactly they way you had expected.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Aquarius or Pisces placement in their charts..
- Moon in Virgo
- Sun in Virgo
- Venus in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mid-heaven in Virgo
- Moon in 6th or 12th house
- Any aspects to the Moon or Mercury.
Purim Begins at Sundown on Sunday February 26th **(Wiki sites Purim 2021 from the 25th to the 26th)**: Purim is a Jewish holiday which commemorates the saving of the Jewish people from Haman: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purim
Mercury is out of Storm on February 27th. Check any notes you may have made during the retrograde period… We can begin to move full steam ahead now. Technology and transportation issues can get resolved now.
The Full Moon occurs on Saturday February the 27th @ 3:17 am (ET) @ 12:17 am (PT) in the sign of Virgo. The influence of the Virgo Moon will be stronger: Watch out for becoming too critical of yourself and others… Not everything can or ever will go to the exact plan, be flexible… Take time out to relax during this full moon, some of us might get too caught up in everything.. Anxiety may be higher for some folks, if it is, do something enjoyable or get lost in finishing up any creative project that has been laying around… 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Credits: Thanks to Paula Belluomini (Opportunity Periods) along with Michelle Perrin and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for dates presented here.
Got a Question? Send it along to us, we will try our best to source out an answer for you…
Just Click Hereto send in your question.
copyright Greta McKenzie, Astrology 02/04/2021