Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: February 24 @ 7:23 am (ET) @ 4:23 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Leo
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: February 26 @ 6:32 am (ET) @ 3:32 am (PT) to moon into Virgo just after 12 noon. Leo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- The Leo Moon Loves Drama, so be warned…
- The Leo Moon loves to be noticed and recognized, so be prepared to “pump up” your loved ones and if you happened to have a Leo influence in yourself, be aware of how you may be going about getting recognized or appreciated… If you play your cards right this could be a positive time when you get to be where you need to be.
- Try not to be overly “vain” and be prepared for drama at any-time from any direction
- Try not to over react and if it’s not you doing the over reacting, try not to get caught up in the drama, or to encourage the over reactor
- It’s a good time to check out the local talent, take in a down town show, get starry-eyed with your lover, or perhaps look for a new one, as romance is high on the priority ladder during this time.
- Might prove positive for hair cuts, make overs.
- This moon period will affect everyone, but more so those who have the following in their charts: And those who have a strong Aquarius placement in their charts.
- Moon in Leo:
- Sun in Leo:
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Moon in the 5th house
- Aspects to the Moon or Sun
- Ascendant in Leo
- Mid-heaven in Leo
- Transiting Venus moves into the sign of Pisces on February 25 @ 8:11 am (ET) 5:11 am (PT). She will remain there until March 22nd.
- Venus is the planet of money and beauty..
- Pisces is the sign of compassion, psychic abilities… she can have an addictive personality, or attract such types to her…
- Pisces is one of the dual signs of the Zodiac.
- We may be drawn to spending time with a special someone… or due to the unusual restrictions of Covid, we may be struggling to spend more time with a special someone… 😉
- This astrological influence is good for: Arts and Crafts 🙂 meditation and quiet time spent reading a good book
- Some of us, we may find we are spending more time with someone who is unable to take complete care of themselves… while others, may need some assistance to help them get through the day.
- Our “6th sense” is activated, if you find yourself in the position of listening to the cares of another it’s because you are presently like a “beacon” for others…
- When sharing information with others, take care how much and with whom sensitive information is shared…
The Moon and Astrology
How it affects our daily lives…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon is not fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.