Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: November 30 2019 @ 3:13 pm (ET) 12:13 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course: December 2 @ 7:27 am(ET) 4:27 am(PT) to moon into Pisces on the 3rd. Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- House(s): 4th: 4th house of domestic and family affairs:
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is “different”, he is ahead of his time & capable of thinking and “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos.
- We may feel may inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, the elderly and those worse off within our community.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, tablet or t.v.
- This moon’s influence can bring out the rebel in us, prompting us to try new things and or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just because you have the ugre to be or do something different some may see it as you being “difficult” Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for-warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”.
- Being organized might not be as easy now, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air…
- In the 4th house: Affairs relating to our domestic situation may be high on the agenda… if they aren’t, it’s a good time to make them so, tidy, organize, cook, create to make your house the home you need… 🙂 Spending time with family and loved ones could go well and announcements of pregnancies and weddings could be in the air.
- Could be a good time for inventions…
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 4th house
- Moon in Cancer
- Any aspects between the Moon and Uranus
- Those who have a strong Leo chart influence.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.