Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: December 27 @ 9:21 pm (PT) December 28 @ 12:21 am (ET)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course🙂 December 30th @ 5:24 am (ET) 2:24 (PT) to moon into Pisces a few hours later: Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- House(s): 4th: house of domestic affairs:
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is “different”, he is ahead of his time and capable of thinking and “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos.
- We may feel more inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, the elderly and those worse off then ourselves.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, tablet or t.v.
- This moon period can bring out the rebel in us, prompting us to try new things and or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just because one feels like being different or as some may see it, “difficult” Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for-warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”.
- Being organized might not be as easy now, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air… (especially with the solar and new moon energy of the 25/26th)
- Could be a good time for inventions…
- In the 4th house: Hang on to your hats… 🙂 family and domestic affairs, such as house work, cooking and dealings with family will be on the agenda…
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those with strong Libra or Leo placing in their charts.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 4th house
- Moon in Cancer
- Any aspects between the Moon and Uranus .
- Those with a strong Leo chart influence
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.