Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: January 22 @ 5:03 pm (ET) @ 2:03 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Libra
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-off-Course: January 24 @ 5:10 pm (ET) @ 2:10 pm (PT) to moon into Scorpio later that night. Moon v/c in Libra is not one of the 4 void off course “good signs” Relationship issues may not go as planned, leave the planning until after the V.O.C moon… .
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Libra has a need for balance, indicating this moon period may be an ideal time to implement some into our daily lives.
- A desire for justice may be present, dealing with issues that have upset our sense of justice may prove to be productive.
- Diplomacy is likely to be more apparent during the next few days, and may be a good time to bring up that topic you have been putting on the back burner.
- Hesitation is probably going to raise its head, we may see many sides of a story and find it difficult to make up our minds.
- Difficulty in making commitments or long-term decisions, because we can’t make up our minds. If this is the case perhaps wait a few days until the move has moved out of Libra.
- Libra is happiest when in a relationship or partnership. Indicating this may be a good time to begin one. 🙂
- Co-operation should be in the air, making this an ideal time to make plans with others.
- May be a good time to improve our appearance and surroundings.
- May be great time to go bargain hunting,
- This moon sign will affect us all but will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Libra,
- Sun in Libra,
- Venus in Libra
- Moon in 7th house,
- Any aspects to the Moon or Venus
- Midheaven in Libra
- Ascendant in Libra
- And those who have strong Aries connections in their charts.
Email us HERE with your questions and comments😊
Venus enters Capricorn on January 24 @ 7:53 am (ET) @ 4:53 am (PT).
Venus rules Libra and Taurus, she is the planet of love and money.
Capricorn is a Feminine, Cardinal Earth sign. She enjoys traditions, respects discipline and the elderly. She can be career driven, and if she is, she will work her butt off… Known to have a dry sense of humour, Capricorns are great to be around, they enjoy a good party.
Transiting Venus in Capricorn isn’t always the greatest combination, but it can bring about commitments when it comes to relationships and partnerships… A stronger desire to get relationships to work, perhaps more compromising is possible… Business partnerships have a good chance of working well. However, in all relationships/partnerships, its possible the compromising may be a bit of a challenge, as there may be a “push/pull” going on in regards to emotions and our ability to express them.
Venus remains in retrograde motion until January 29th. With Venus still in retrograde motion, relationship dealings can be challenging or face blockages, set backs or delays.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course when this occurs, we may feel “foggy/unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are really feeling about a situation or a person. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course.
However, 😎 there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
- Cancer: Taurus: Sagittarius: Pisces:
Opportunity periods, can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. Thank you to astrology Paula Belluomini and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.