Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: October 5 @ 8:41 am (ET) @ 5:41 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Libra
- Moon Phase: 4th
- Void-of-Course: October 6th @ 10:03 pm (PT) October 7th @ 1:03 am (ET) to Moon into Scorpio on the 7th. Moon v/c in Libra is not one of the 4 void of course “good signs” Relationship issues may not go as planned, leave the planning until after the V.O.C moon…
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Libra has a need for balance, indicating this moon period may be an ideal time to implement some into our daily lives.
- A desire for justice may be present, dealing with issues that have upset our sense of justice may prove to be productive.
- Diplomacy is likely to be more apparent during the next few days, and may be a good time to bring up that topic you have been putting on the back burner.
- Hesitation is probably going to raise its head, we may see many sides of a story and find it difficult to make up our minds.
- Difficulty in making commitments or long-term decisions, because we can’t make up our minds. If this is the case perhaps wait a few days until the move has moved out of Libra.
- Libra is happiest when in a relationship or partnership. Indicating this may be a good time to begin one. 🙂
- Co-operation should be in the air, making this an ideal time to make plans with others.
- May be a good time to improve our appearance and surroundings.
- May be great time to go bargain hunting,
- When the moon is in Libra during any moon phase, the time is right for entertaining or joining a club. 🙂
- This moon sign will affect us all but will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- **Moon in Libra,
- **Sun in Libra,
- **Venus in Libra
- **Moon in 7th house,
- **Any aspects to the Moon or Venus
- **Midheaven in Libra
- **Ascendant in Libra
- And those who have a strong Aries or Mars influence in their charts
- The NEW MOON occurs on Wednesday October 7th in the sign of Libra. The New Moon is traditionally the best time to begin new projects, jobs or relationships. One of Libra’s core concerns are about the relationships she/he engages in each day. The new moon therefor can sometime indicate a new romantic relationship, which has the potential to be a long term one. Other relationship/partnership may come to the forefront, and this could be a good time to reconcile with some folks.
- Pluto, the planet of reconstruction, endings and reproduction turns direct on Wednesday, October 6th. Situations that are uncomfortable may have to be addressed. Ongoing situations that have not worked in the past and will not work now, could be cast aside, and people, jobs, believes that no longer serve you may also be cast aside.
- Wednesday October 7th, Venus the planet of beauty and love, moves into the fire sign of Sagittarius. Sag folk enjoy their freedom, they like to laugh and have fun in life and if you aren’t up to that as a partner, you may see a change in the relationship, perhaps an end to it if compromises can’t be reached. Sagittarius tends to be blunt with her words, and this can sometimes offend or hurt feelings, however, Venus is all about good manners and understanding, so there is hope for a calm, balanced and polite approach to any relationship/partnership challenges.
Email us HERE with your questions and comments… 🙂
or Follow our blog to see where the transiting moon is each moon…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon: These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.