Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: September 14 @7:34 am (ET) 4:34 am (PT)
Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-of-Course: September 15 @10:40pm (PT) September 16 @ 1:40 am (ET) to moon into Aquarius a few hours later: Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Moon in Cancer (to a lessor degree)
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in 10th house
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Capricorn
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
- NOTES: Mars the planet of aggression and action moves into the sign of Libra (his opposite) on September 14th @8:14 pm (ET) @5:14 pm(PT) to the end of October. Charm is the name of the game when Mars visits here. We are more apt to be diplomatic in our heated discussions. Being unkind or aggressive isn’t how things go with Mars in Libra, instead the “warrior” succumbs to the ladies charms. Some folks may skirt around issues, as being direct is seen as being pushy or rude.. This approach could cause some upset for those who are used to getting to the point. Making up our minds is more of a challenge now, we can see all sides of an issue, and when it comes to clothes shopping we might come home with more than we planned, simply because we just can’t decide. 😉
- Yom Kippur Begins at Sundown
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
- In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
- There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
- These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
- There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Credits: Thanks to Paula Belluomini (Opportunity Periods) along with Michelle Perrin and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for dates presented here.