Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: February 9th @ 8:20pm (ET) @ 5:20 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Quarter: 4th
- Void-of-Course: February 11th @ 2:06 pm (ET) @ 11:06 am (PT) to moon into Pisces later that night or early morning on the 12th. Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- Opportunity Period: There is a Cazimi Moon opportunity period beginning @1:34 pm (ET) @10:34 am (PT) for one hour… this is handy for anything important that you need to start that is part of a larger (on going since before the 27th) project.
NOTES: The NEW MOON occurs on the 11th @ 2:06 pm (ET) @ 11:06 am (PT). The influence of the moon in Aquarius will be amplified… Traditionally the new moon is thought to be a the best time to begin new projects, relationships, jobs etc… As the moon renews herself each month, we have the ability to renew ourselves too… The moon moves into the 1st quarter on the 12th, along with moving into the sign of Pisces in the very late hours of the 11th or early morning hours of the 12th… It is likely that anything new begun now will have a Aquarius/Pisces twist to it… 🙂
What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is “different”, he is ahead of his time and capable of thinking and “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos.
- We may feel may inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, the elderly and those worse off.
- Getting along with our four-legged friends may be on the top of our list now.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, tablet or t.v.
- This moon period can bring out the rebel in us, prompting us to try new things and or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just because one feels like being different or as some may see it, “difficult” Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”.
- Being organized might not be as easy now, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air…if you are o.k. with change, it’s possible to make long-term plan changes now..
- Could be a good time for inventions, putting pen to paper is more appropriate at this time, instead of going full steam ahead with concrete plans.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And too will those with strong Cancer or Leo placing in their charts.
- The next few days may be positive for: Joining a club, borrowing money, fixing cars, hair care (colors and chemical treatments), moving, painting, pouring cement, starting a new job or new construction.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 11th house
- Moon in Leo (to a lessor extent)
- Ascendant or Mid-heaven in Aquarius
- Any aspects to the Moon or the sun .
- Those who have a strong Leo or Aquarius chart influence.
Contact us at: email@example.com 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Credits: Thanks to Paula Belluomini (Opportunity Periods) along with Michelle Perrin and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for dates presented here.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 01/29/2021