Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: January 13 @ 11:4 am (ET) @ 8:44 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aquarius
- Moon Phase: 1st:
- Void-of-Course: January 14 @ 4:28 am (ET) @ 1:28 am (PT) to Moon in Pisces on the 15th: Aquarius Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Aquarius is ahead of his time and capable of thinking and “seeing” things in a different way then the rest of us.
- Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet of shock and chaos.
- We may feel may inclined towards kindness, especially on a “global” level or towards animals, the elderly and those worse off.
- Getting along with our four-legged friends may be on the top of our list now.
- The time may be right to understand/learn about new technology, such as a new phone, tablet or t.v.
- This moon period can bring out the rebel in us, prompting us to try new things and or meet new people.
- Be careful not to break tradition just because one feels like being different or as some may see it, “difficult” Teenagers may feel the need to express themselves, so parents be for warned.
- Personal freedom and individuality is very important now. Partner’s try not to restrict each other’s movements. Parent’s it might be a tight line you walk now. Employer’s give your “worker’s” a little “slack”.
- Being organized might not be as easy now, so expect weird schedule’s and interrupted meetings…
- Changes may be in the air…
- Could be a good time for inventions…
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And too will those with strong Cancer or Leo placing in their charts.
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Uranus in Aquarius
- Moon in the 11th house
- Any aspects to the Moon.
- Uranus the planet that rule Aquarius goes direct on January 14th at 3:36 am (ET) @ 12:36 am (PT).
- Uranus is the planet of shock and chaos, change and things that pop out of nowhere….
- And because Uranus is the ruler of Aquarius, who knows what might present itself during this influence… 🙂
- It’s best to be sure about something before jumping into it, as mistakes can be happen and we might not be so happy with the outcome… 🙂
Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn are all currently in the sign of Aquarius… Be prepared for changes, new ideas and humanitarian work… Transportation and Technology changes are also likely. As with all change, stress may accompany it… Take time to settle into the change, keeping in mind that there are things/people we have control (to an extent) over, and there are things/people that we have NO control over… It is “easier” to move with the flow, then to try and go against it… 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Paula Belluomini):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 01/04/2021