Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: July 3 @ 9:48 pm (PT) July 4 @ 12:48 am (ET)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: July 6 @ 5:35 am (ET) @ 2:35 am (PT) to Moon into Aquarius a short while later. Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments now.
- Opportunity Period: None
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- While the moon is in the sign of Capricorn it may be favorable for: Buying antiques, buying for speculation, and collecting on debts.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Cancer placing in their charts. To a lessor degree, those who have Virgo or 6th house activity in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in the 6th house
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn
The full moon traditionally means endings, or completion… indicating this may be a good time to finish up projects already begun… This month’s Full Moon is in the 2nd phase, indicating it’s still a favorable time to work on projects, but we may not be able to get all (if any) completed. The message with this full moon then, is continue as you have been for the last little while, no hurry, no fuss. Being focused on our tasks could be easier now as the full moon falls in responsible, business-like Capricorn.
When a Lunar Eclipse occurs it usually means that the moon’s influence’s will be stronger and can last from 6 to 12 months. This is only if the moon aspects your natal, progressed or solar arc chart positions.
- All of the above will be highlighted as the moon becomes full in this sign. Some of us may come across as seemingly unemotional, or too business like… this is great when dealing with business issues, but might not go down too well with close friends or loved ones. Take time out to really listen.
- This is a great time to get organized though, as we have a better understand that being organized helps us to be more productive.
- Family business issues may be on the agenda for the next few days, especially those dealing with any of the more mature (elder) family member(s): Do what must be done, but don’t forget to give and take a little hug now and then.
- Some folk may experience challenges with teenagers, workers or children, rules and guidelines may need to be set.
- Those with a rebellious streak in their natures, such as Aquarius folk may not take kindly to any rules and regulations during this full moon, they are encouraged to keep their own council if the rules apply to a job, unless of course they are ready to move on to another.
- Dealings with older folks, especially father types and authority figures may be on the agenda for some of us…
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright:Greta McKenzie Astrology 7/4/2020
4 thoughts on “The Moon and Astrology: How it affects our daily life…Transiting Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse in Capricorn…July 2020”
Reblogged this on Ola Queen Bee of Astrology and commented:
@olavay #FullMoon #Capricorn
Thanks Queen of Bee… 🙂 wishing you a fabulous day…
LikeLiked by 1 person
Wishing you the best in love and light, Hi5 #Godbless
thanks 🙂 you too… 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person