Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 16 @ 12:25pm (ET) @ 9:25 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 3rd
- Void-of-Course: March 18 @ 8:48 pm (ET) 5:48 pm (PT) to Moon into Aquarius an hour or so later: Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: None
- ST. Patricks Day is March 17th… Happy Irish Day… time for a Guiness or two…
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions. **Note Saturn is currently retrograde in Sagittarius. This may cause some delays, upsets in work and career environments.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn: (Especially with Mercury and Saturn in retrograde motion)
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid. With Saturn and Mercury both in retrograde, it might not be the best time to actually ask for that raise, but it is a good time to review your work so when the right time pops up, you will be ready to “present your case”. 🙂
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Sun in Cancer
- Moon in Cancer
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
Email us at email@example.com 🙂
- In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
- There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
- These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
- There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
- Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
2 thoughts on “The Moon and Astrology: How it affects our daily life…Transiting Moon in Capricorn…March 2020”
Reblogged this on Grandtrines .
Reblogged this on Weekend Forecast: Astrology for Your Weekend.