Skip to content
Astrology and how it works in our daily life: Mercury moves into Scorpio 10/03/2019
- Astrological “Event“: Mercury moves into Scorpio
- Date: October 3 2019
- Time: 4:14 am (ET) 1:14 am (PT)
- What does it mean?
- Mercury is the planet of thinking, communications and technology. He rules Gemini and Virgo.
- Scorpio is the most intense of the all the water signs
- Our thinking may be directed towards the things we are most passionate about.
- Ideas may abound, but they may not always be realistic, indicating we should take care of the ones we pursue.
- We may be more emotionally sensitive regarding how others speak to us, the tone and words may find their mark without the sender even realizing.
- Be sure to have our facts correct before making assumptions… it never hurts to ask if what we are thinking is what the other is meaning.
- We may have more of an interest in esoteric subjects
- We may become mentally absorbed in a passion or subject, indicating this could be a good time to hit the books… What we learn now is likely to stick with us, especially if it’s something we love..
- Be cautious of becoming obsessed or overly passionate about something… and remember that not everyone is going to feel the same way about the same things.
- Remember to give our loved ones, friends and colleges space… trust they will do what is right…
- Mercury moving into Scorpio will have a slight effect on everyone, but will have a stronger effect on the those who have the following in their charts:
- Mercury in Scorpio
- Mercury in the 8th house
- Mercury in Gemini
- Mercury in Virgo
- Sun in Scorpio
- Any aspects to Mercury and/or the Sun
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 10/02/2019