Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 8
- Moon Sign: Virgo
- Moon Quarter: 2nd
- Void-of-Course: March 10 @ 4:32 am (ET) 1:32 am (PT) to Moon in Libra a few hours later: Virgo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: March 9 @ 1:48 pm (ET) 10:48 am (PT) to VOC moon: Good for getting our thoughts back on track…
What does it all mean?
- Virgo is all about the details, so be prepared to see to them or at least have someone else see to them for you, you will feel better 🙂
- Try not to worry about things you have no control over, especially things that might not ever happen… Because Virgo “see’s” all the details others miss, it’s hard for her not to worry…
- It’s good to keep busy during a Virgo moon, make lists, tidy, organize, plan, find solutions to problems… a lot can get done now
- Virgo can be more critical than the rest of the zodiac, but only because she so need things to be “correct” or “perfect”. Try to give yourself and others a break over the next couple of days. If you are an employer, be prepared that tasks may not get completed exactly they way you had expected.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Virgo
- Sun in Virgo
- Venus in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mid-heaven in Virgo
- Moon in 6th and or 11th house
- Any aspects to the Moon or Mercury.
- Midheaven in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- And those who have a strong Aquarius placement in their charts..
The Full Moon
- The Full Moon in Virgo: The moon becomes full this month on Sunday March 12 in the sign of Virgo. There is a sign change later into the night into the sign of Libra… there may be a slight Libran influence along with the Virgo influence.
- The Full Moon will emphasis the above Virgo traits.
- Virgo likes to hear the facts, ruled by Mercury she is keen to ask questions and do her research… she can also think too much, causing her to see and feel all and any worry relating to a situation or a person..
- We are encouraged this full to think before we act, especially for those of us who may be running on instinct, or those who easily manipulated by the woes of others…
- Check out the facts and get the figures on paper, if it all looks good, go ahead… but if there is doubt perhaps it would be wiser to set this particular project or idea on the back burner for now…
- Worry causes nothing but grey hair and wrinkles… 🙂 have fun with your plans…
- Those with strong Virgo traits, take care not to criticize your loved to the point of pushing them away, everything has a silver lining and no one is perfect… 🙂
Got a Question, send it along to us, we will try our best to source out an answer for you…
Just Click Here to send in your question.
**NOTE** Mercury, the ruler of Virgo (and Gemini) turns direct on March 9th… thoughts begin to become clearer, transportation and technology begins to work better… However, Mercury is still in it’s “storm” until the 19th… so it’s better to begin anything new after the 19th if possible…
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
copyright Greta McKenzie Astrology March 9 2020
- Astrological “Event“: Mercury moves into Scorpio
- Date: October 3 2019
- Time: 4:14 am (ET) 1:14 am (PT)
- What does it mean?
- Mercury is the planet of thinking, communications and technology. He rules Gemini and Virgo.
- Scorpio is the most intense of the all the water signs
- Our thinking may be directed towards the things we are most passionate about.
- Ideas may abound, but they may not always be realistic, indicating we should take care of the ones we pursue.
- We may be more emotionally sensitive regarding how others speak to us, the tone and words may find their mark without the sender even realizing.
- Be sure to have our facts correct before making assumptions… it never hurts to ask if what we are thinking is what the other is meaning.
- We may have more of an interest in esoteric subjects
- We may become mentally absorbed in a passion or subject, indicating this could be a good time to hit the books… What we learn now is likely to stick with us, especially if it’s something we love..
- Be cautious of becoming obsessed or overly passionate about something… and remember that not everyone is going to feel the same way about the same things.
- Remember to give our loved ones, friends and colleges space… trust they will do what is right…
- Mercury moving into Scorpio will have a slight effect on everyone, but will have a stronger effect on the those who have the following in their charts:
- Mercury in Scorpio
- Mercury in the 8th house
- Mercury in Gemini
- Mercury in Virgo
- Sun in Scorpio
- Any aspects to Mercury and/or the Sun
copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 10/02/2019
Present Moon Sign/Quarter/House:
- Astrology “Event” Mercury comes to visit with Scorpio
- Date(s): October 9 2018 to beginning of November
- Time: October 9 @ 8:40pm (ET) 5:40 pm (PT)
What does it Mean?
- Mercury is the planet of communications and technology, he is what makes us think. He is the ruler of Virgo and Gemini
- Scorpio is the most intense sign of the zodiac, she is ruled by Pluto and is connected to the 8th house.
- Our thinking can get a little iffy under this influence… make sure you aren’t assuming you know how people are feeling or what they are thinking
- Mergers are possible now, both physical ones and financial ones
- Take a look at your insurance policy’s
- Some folks could be in line for “extra” money, such as an inheritance or investment returns.
- This could be a good time to get serious about investments, buying a house is also an investment
- We can be more savy with our money under this influence
- Getting to know our inner selves is possible, as Scorpio encourages us to dig into secrets and do research
- Watch out for negative thoughts such as… Jealousy, Spitefulness, Possessiveness
- Sex can be on the mind of some folks… take care if you aren’t of the mind to procreate right now… 😉
- Copyright: Greta McKenzie Astrology 10/10/2018
Got a Question?