Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: January 30 @ 3:02 am (ET) @ 12:02 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Virgo
- Moon Quarter: 3rd
- Void-of-Course: February 1st @ 6:10 am (ET) @ 3:10 am (PT) to Moon in Libra 25 minutes later: Virgo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: January 31 @ 10:18 pm (ET) @ 7:18 pm (PT) to void of course on February 1st. Good for night owls to get some stuff done.
What does it all mean?
- Virgo is all about the details, so be prepared to see to them or at least have someone else see to them for you, you will feel better 🙂
- Try not to worry about things you have no control over, especially things that might not ever happen… Because Virgo “see’s” all the details others miss, it’s hard for her not to worry…
- It’s good to keep busy during a Virgo moon, make lists, tidy, organize, plan, find solutions to problems… a lot can get done now
- Virgo can be more critical than the rest of the zodiac, but only because she so need things to be “correct” or “perfect”. Try to give yourself and others a break over the next couple of days. If you are an employer, be prepared that tasks may not get completed exactly they way you had expected.
- These next few days may be good for: Breaking bad habits: Fixing cars:
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Moon in Virgo
- Sun in Virgo
- Sun or Moon in Pisces
- Ascendant in Virgo
- Mid-heaven in Virgo
- Moon in 6th
- Any aspects to the Moon or Mercury.
- Midheaven in Virgo
- Ascendant in Virgo
- And those who have strong Pisces placement in their charts..
NOTES: Mercury the planet of Communication, Transportation and Technology moves into his storm, goes retrograde, back into storm and finally direct on the following dates.
- Moves into Storm on Wednesday the 27th
- Goes Retrograde on Saturday January 30 @ 10:52 am (ET) @ 12:02 am (PT)…
- Moves back into storm on February 20
- Finally moves into direct motion on Friday February 27th
NOTES 2: Venus the planet of money and love moves into the sign of Aquarius on Monday February 1st @ 9:05 am (ET) 6:05 am(PT).
- Venus rules Taurus and Libra, the moon is currently in Libra for the next 2 days…
- Relationships begun now, may do so under odd circumstances, or they may be brought on by a sudden and unexpected situation.
- We may “desire” to “shake up” our relationships, but doing things we wouldn’t normally do… all for the good cause of course… 😉
- Finances may be up in the “air” or we make unusual purchases… Take care if you are “living on a shoe string” it’s not the time to buy if we can’t afford it…
NOTES 3: The Aquarius energy will be front and center because…..
- There are five planets, The Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn currently, all in the sign of Aquarius…
- Sudden changes in direction, inventions in transportation and technology including the way we communicate may be on the agenda…
- Nothing will be exempt from changes and new ways of doing things in the following area’s…
- The Core of the person, situation, company or political platform…
- Thought patterns and ways of communicating,
- Relationships and Finances,
- How we grow and expand, personally, locally, nationally and globally,
- How we deal with restrictions, legal situations, authority persons and situations.
Just Click Here to send in your question. 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Paula Belluomini):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to: Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.