Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: August 31 @ 7:08 pm (ET) 4:08 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Libra
- Moon Phase: 1st
- Void-of-Course: September 2 4:34 am (ET) 1:34 am (PT) to Moon in Scorpio later in the evening: Moon v/c in Libra is not one of the 4 void of course “good signs” .
- House: 12th House of institutions, dreams and fantasy
- Opportunity Period: None
Islamic New Year is on Saturday August 31
Happy New Year to all who celebrate..
What does it all mean?
- Libra has a need for balance, indicating this moon period may be an ideal time to implement some into our daily lives.
- A desire for justice. Dealing with issues that have upset our sense of justice may prove to be productive.
- Money issues may be on the agenda, and we may have to either adjust our budget or monitor our spending over the next few days.
- Diplomacy is likely to be more apparent during the next few days, and may be a good time to bring up that topic you have been putting on the back burner.
- Hesitation is probably going to raise its head, we may see many sides of a story and find it difficult to make up our minds.
- Difficulty in making commitments or long-term decisions, because we can’t make up our minds. If this is the case perhaps wait a few days until the move has moved out of Libra.
- Libra is happiest when in a relationship or partnership. 🙂
- Co-operation should be in the air, making this an ideal time to make plans with others.
- May be a good time to improve our appearance and surroundings.
- May be great time to go bargain hunting,.
- In the 12th house: We can be more sensitive to our envrionment now, and for some of us, loud noises can cause anxiety, while soft music soothes the soul… 🙂 It is important that you listen to your gut feelings as they will not steer you wrong… Take extra care when sharing secrets now, even with folks you think are trustworthy...
- These next few days may be positive for the following… Getting a hair cut, beauty treatments, buying clothes and buying for speculation.
- This moon sign will affect us all but will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- **Moon in Libra,
- **Sun in Libra,
- **Venus in Libra
- **Moon in 7th house
- **Moon in the 12th house
- **Any aspects to the Moon or Venus
- **Midheaven in Libra
- **Ascendant in Libra
- **Folks with strong Aries in their charts.
Email us HERE with your questions and comments… 🙂
Follow our blog to see where the transiting moon is each moon…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon: These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
2 thoughts on “The Moon and Astrology: How it affects our daily life… Transiting Moon in Libra August/September 2019”
Excellent astrology info. I always see something important in your posts. So many Void-of-course moons recently!
Hi Laraine… 🙂
Thank you so much… Yes it seems to have been a rather intense emotional time… we appreciate your continued support 🙂 Have a fabulous Sunday, and we wish you a happy week ahead… 😉