Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: April 9 2017
- Moon Sign: Libra
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-of-Course: April 11 2:19 pm (ET) 11:19 am (PT) to Moon in Scorpio: Moon v/c in Libra is not one of the 4 void of course “good signs” Relationship issues may not go as planned, leave the planning until after the V.O.C moon… Venus is also in retrograde motion, adding stress and possible frustrations where relationships and money matters are concerned. Venus goes direct on April 14.
- House(s) using equal house method : 12th House of our dreams and wishes and perhaps our fears and phobias. She moves into the 1st house of self on April 10th
- Opportunity Period: None
- The moon becomes full on April 11 (ET) and on April 10 (PT).
- All of the following moon in Libra traits will be strengthened.
- Those with personal planets in Libra may wish to work on creating a balance in their lives.
- Taking time out and enjoying life’s luxuries may also be a good idea… Just watch your spending, as it’s probably easier to go over budget right now.
- Issues dealing with judgement, such as court cases, custody issue’s or landlord issue’s may be on the agenda for some, if they are, staying calm and acting rationally will bring about better results. Libra can become passionate about things that aren’t fair and during the full these may seem “bigger” or worse than usual…
- Because the moon moves into Scorpio on the evening of the day the moon becomes full, Scorpio traits will also also be present this full moon and likely the negative ones as opposed to the more positive ones. Negative behavior such as drinking too much, or over indulging in other substances can be easier to do under the full moon’s influence. Be aware and be responsible and if you can’t be responsible then be very careful and try not to hurt or upset anyone else (who doesn’t deserve it) around you .
- The Full Moon is traditionally thought of as being the perfect time to wrap things up, finish projects and put an end to relationships and jobs or to move away… It’s not written in stone, however, as the moon will become full while in the 2nd quarter.. As the moon relates to our instincts, reactions and emotions, being “in touch” with them during a full is the best way to figure out if it’s a good time for you to end, stop or leave… 🙂
What does it all mean?
- Libra has a need for balance, indicating this moon period may be an ideal time to implement some into our daily lives.
- A desire for justice may be present, dealing with issues that have upset our sense of justice may prove to be productive.
- Diplomacy is likely to be more apparent during the next few days, and may be a good time to bring up that topic you have been putting on the back burner.
- Hesitation is probably going to raise its head, we may see many sides of a story and find it difficult to make up our minds.
- Difficulty in making commitments or long-term decisions, because we can’t make up our minds. If this is the case perhaps wait a few days until the move has moved out of Libra.
- Libra is happiest when in a relationship or partnership. Indicating this may be a good time to begin one. 🙂
- Co-operation should be in the air, making this an ideal time to make plans with others.
- May be a good time to improve our appearance and surroundings.
- May be great time to go bargain hunting,
- In the 1st house: Our energy levels may be up and down, we can be more protective towards our loved ones, especially our children.. Relations with mother type personalities may be strained but they will remain strong. When it comes to allowing others to see our true self, we may find we aren’t as open to revealing as much as we had thought.
- In the 12th house: Some folks could be tempted to hide away from the world because it’s just so unfair and cruel… others may decide that numbing the unfairness with alcohol or other substances is for them… we can become “submerged” our spiritual world, we want to escape from the challenges of life and believe we are somewhere kinder and easier… As long as we come back to reality it’s a good way of refreshing ourselves and appreciating the good in our lives.
- This moon sign will affect us all but will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- **Moon in Libra,
- **Sun in Libra,
- **Venus in Libra
- **Moon in 12th house
- **Moon in the 1st house
- **Moon in 7th house,
- **Any aspects to the Moon or Venus
- **Midheaven in Libra
- **Ascendant in Libra
Email us HERE with your questions and comments… 🙂
or Follow our blog to see where the transiting moon is each moon…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon: These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods. astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.