Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: February 9 2017
- Moon Sign: Leo
- Moon Phase:2nd
- Void-off-Course: Late Friday (10) night (PT) Early Saturday morning (11) (ET) to 8:52 am (ET) 5:52 am (PT), mid morning to 11 pm: Leo Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- House(s): 10th house of responsibility, career, social standing.
- Opportunity Period: February 9 4:42 am (ET) 1:41 am (PT) to v/c on Friday/Saturday. Mental and Physical energy high.
What does it all mean?
- The Leo Moon Loves Drama, so be warned…
- The Leo Moon loves to noticed and recognized, so be prepared to “pump up” your loved ones and if you happened to have a Leo influence in yourself, be aware of how you may be going about getting recognized or appreciated… If you play your cards right this could be a positive time when you get to be where you need to be.
- Try not to be overly “vain” and be prepared for drama at any-time from any direction
- Try not to over react and if it’s not you doing the over reacting, try not to get caught up in the drama, or to encourage the over reactor
- It’s a good time to check out the local talent, take in a down town show, get starry-eyed with your lover, or perhaps look for a new one, as romance is high on the priority ladder during this time.
- Might prove positive for hair cuts, make overs.
- In the 10th house: For some of us focus will be on our jobs and career’s, and this may be a positive time for folk who are looking for work, so stay open to possibilities and watch for opportunities. Behave while in social/business situations. Those who have families may need to keep their work at work, when it comes to family time.
- This moon period will affect everyone, but more so those who have the following in their charts:
- Moon in Leo:
- Sun in Leo:
- Moon in Aquarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Moon in the 10th house
- Moon in the 5th house
- Aspects to the moon, Sun or Saturn
- Those who have a strong Capricorn or Aquarius placement in their charts may also feel this moon’s influence more than others.
Full Moon is February 10 2017 it is also a Lunar Eclipse on the Leo/Aquarius axis.
All of the above influences will be stronger during a full moon, the added influence of the Lunar Eclipse may cause a bit of stir within relationships. Folks may find themselves driven to making changes in their lives, because “all of a sudden” they realize just what it is that is missing in their lives… and they want to go and get it…
Romantic declarations may be afoot for some while distressing separation or relationship endings may be in the air for others.
Traditionally the full moon relates to endings, the finishing up of things. Jobs and Career changes are possible. For those who find they are without a job all of a sudden, try and look on the bright side, as this may be just the push needed for you to look for a job/career direction that is closer to your heart.
The effects of a Full Moon/ Lunar Eclipse may last up to 6 months, especially for people who also have a birthday on this day… take care in what you wish for and in the actions that you take. Those with Leo and Aquarius in their charts will feel the effects of this Full Moon the most.
The Moon and Astrology
How it affects our daily lives…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon is not fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.
One thought on “The Moon & Astrology; how it affects our daily life: Transiting Moon In Leo February 2017: Full Moon/Lunar Eclipse”
Reblogged this on Lost Dudeist Astrology.