Skip to content
Improv 55+ with Julie Ditta Bowmanville
- Improvisation (Improv) 55+
- Mondays, February 27- April 3
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm (6 weeks)
- 26 Beech Ave., Bowmanville
- Phone: (905) 697-2856
- $25.20 members
- $32.75 non-members
- Bowmanville Older Adult Association
- Did you know Improv reduces stress, improves memory, and boosts your immune system?
- You’ll increase your confidence and connect with others through creative activities in a fun and nurturing environment.
- You don’t have to act or be funny to participate in this course.
- Improv uses spontaneous group games and situations to keep your mind and imagination sharp.
- The result is an increased sense of mental, social, and emotional well-being. “Laughter is the best medicine.”