Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: March 5 @ 3:11 am (ET) 12:11 am (PT)
- **NEW MOON is on March 6th***
- ***Mercury turns Retrograde on March 5th***
- Moon Sign: Pisces
- Moon Phase: 4th (moves into the first on the 7th)
- Void-of-Course: March 7 @ 2:08 pm (ET) 11:08 am (PT) to Moon in Aries about an hour later: Pisces is a fortunate sign for the Void off Course moon.
- House(s) 5th house of entertainment, kids, risk taking and creative pursuits
- Opportunity Period:None
***NOTES*** The Moon renews herself on the Wednesday the 6th of March… Traditionally the new moon is a good time to begin new projects and sometimes may indicate it’s a good time to start a new job or begin a new job search… The Moon is in Pisces, indicating that Pisces related people, situations and events are the most likely to gain what is needed as our lady renews herself this month…
However, Mercury the planet of communications, transportation and technology has just gone retrograde… Perhaps this isn’t the best time to begin anything new, as anything new started under a retrograde will most likely need to be done again… it is good if you need a “practice run” at something though, just keep in mind that not everything begun now will last or turn out exactly the way you may have expected it to… 😉
What does it all mean?
- Pisces is compassionate and caring but can be taken for granted
- Sometimes Pisces isn’t about helping others but helping oneself.
- We can be more psychic during a Pisces moon, but we can also be easily deceived, so be sure of the “messages” received during this time.
- Be careful if something sounds too good to be true, look for the hidden agenda
- We can be susceptible to taking in stray animals and stray people now.
- Our hearts can be broken or melted during this time depending on who is telling us what and what may be revealed now.
- We can feel more spiritual with a Pisces moon, indicating this could be a good time to join a church or spiritual group
- Keep an open mind when delving into new spiritual situations, ask questions and don’t believe everything you hear or see.
- We can be wistful, impressionable, nostalgic and dreamy now.
- The moon in Pisces will have more effect on those who have the following in their charts:
- Moon in Pisces:
- Sun in Pisces:
- Moon in the 5th house
- Moon in the 12th house
- Aspects to the Moon or Neptune
- Neptune in Pisces
- Ascendant or Mid-Heaven in Pisces
- Those with a have strong Virgo placement in their charts
Got a question? Send us email HERE... 🙂
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-of-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void of Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void of Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-of-Course moon…
Good for Void-Of-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
Opportunity Periods (thanks to astrologer Jim Shawvan):
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Jim Shawvan present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods.