From our inbox to you from Earth Sky News… Moon, Venus and Jupiter align October 7, 8 and 9 2015
Jupiter into Virgo
Date: August 11 2015 into 2016
Time: 7:11 am (ET) 4:11 am (PT)
What does it all mean?
- Jupiter is the planet of expansion and luck.. He rules Sagittarius.
- Virgo is the sign of service, detail and is prone to nervous strain.
- Work life could be more upbeat and positive now.. for some this could indicate a good time to ask for a raise.
- For the folk looking for jobs, don’t give up hope, be extra diligent, keep an eye out for the opportunities and go full steam ahead
- Take care not to take on too many things at once, only take on that which you absolutely know you can get done
- Volunteer work can be rewarding, just take care not to take on more of it because it feels so rewarding…
- Extra attention to ones’ health is likely during this time.. If you need inspiration to get into shape, you won’t have to look too far..
- This event will affect everyone, but will have stronger effect on those who have the following in their charts.
- Jupiter in Virgo
- Jupiter in Sagittarius
- Jupiter in the 6th house
- Ascendant in Sagittarius or Virgo
- Midheaven in Sagittarius or Virgo
- Any aspects to Jupiter
©Greta McKenzie Astrology 7/22/2015
how it “works” in our daily lives
Transiting Jupiter turns direct…
- Astrological “Event”: Jupiter goes from retrograde to direct
- Sign: Leo
- Date (s): April 08 2015
- House:11th house
What Does This All Mean:?
- Jupiter is the planet of expansion and of luck. As he has been in retrograde motion for the last few months, the expansion in our life that we have expected, needed or desired may have been just within grasp but almost certainly out of reach. We may have had time to expand our ideas in a more secluded or personal manner, and we may have learnt to rely more on ourselves than on “luck”.
- Now, as Jupiter turns direct, movement and action resulting in progress is once again possible. It’s time to take our ideas, notions, passions and excitement to the next level. Be open to opportunities and chance meetings, all of which can help to move us along our merry way.
- Those who have a strong Jupiter influence may experience expansion in the personal life and in the physical sense.. these folk may have to watch the diet or come up with an enjoyable exercise routine. It is especially important for these guys to be open to opportunities within areas of interest, love, business, work, if they are in the process of a new beginning.
- Transiting Jupiter in Leo in the 11th house: This could be a good time to spend with friends, pets and children, expansions in these areas are also possible. Joining teams, groups, doing volunteer or community work can be enjoyable and rewarding.
This transit will affect all of us, but will affect those with the following in their charts more.
- Jupiter in Sagittarius
- Sun in Sagittarius
- Sun in Aquarius
- Jupiter in Aquarius
- Jupiter in the 11th house
- Transiting Jupiter aspects to natal, sun or moon.
SGC Admin: We would love to hear from you, 🙂 we are happy to answer your questions and value your comments… Please use the form below to send us your feedback.. 🙂
© Greta McKenzie astrology 04/01/2015