Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: May 18 @8:02 am (ET) @5:02 am (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 3rd.
- Void-of-Course: May 20th @ 8:00am (ET) @ 5:00am (PT) to moon into Aquarius a short time later. Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs”
- Opportunity Period: May 19th @4:02pm (ET) @1:02pm (PT) to void of course moon. “perfect for practical matters and to keep going on projects already started” PB.
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Gemini or Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in Cancer
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn