Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: December 11 @4;46 pm (ET) @1:46 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Aries
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-off-Course: December 13 @ 9:52 pm (ET) @ 6:52 pm (PT)to moon into Taurus on the 14th. Moon v/c in Aries is not one of the 4 “good signs” Make sure you get all the facts before making any commitments..
- Opportunity Period: December 13 @ 7:02 pm (ET) @ 4:02 pm (PT) to 9:52 pm (ET) 6:52 pm (PT). These two hours an excellent time to start a new project… What ever you do it’s sure to work out just fine.
What does it all mean?
- Aries is action, he is the most masculine of the Zodiac signs as he is ruled by the planet Mars
- We should have slightly more get up and go when the moon is in Aries
- We are happy to defend our loved ones
- We are apt to speak up more, even those of us who consider themselves to be “timid” can find the voice they need right now.
- May be a good time to get your message across or to ask for what you need
- Be careful when driving especially when upset or angry
- We may be more susceptible to head injuries or head aches
- We could be eager to start projects now, however, we have just experienced a full moon, (time to finish up) so if you really want to start something now, choose something small… 🙂
- Be careful about while engaging in physical activities, we may feel stronger or more “heroic” at the moment but our bodies might not be in the same “zone” 🙂
- We may be more decisive than usual, as always use caution …
- Be careful about saying yes to everything right now, we might feel like we can handle more, but when the time comes we could be sorry we took on so much at once.
- Being healthy and feeling good so we can help others, or at the very least get our chores done may be on the agenda for the next few days. .
- Adults with a strong mars or Aries influence may be acting more like children than adults.
- Some of us could be more insensitive or appear more selfish to others.
- If you aren’t looking to enlarge your family right now, take care, Aries has a lot of sexual energy to utilize… 😉
- The Moon in Aries will have a slight effect on all of us, but it will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts: Along with those who have a strong Libra placement in their charts
- Moon in Aries:
- Sun in Aries:
- Ascendant or Midheaven in Aries:
- Mars in Aries:
- Moon in the 1st:
- Aspects to the Moon or Mars:
Transiting Mars enters a new sign.
- Mars Enters the sign of Sagittarius, on December 13 @ 4:53 am (ET) @ 1:53 am (PT) to mid January 2022
- Mars is the planet of aggression and action. He makes us bold and brave
- Mars is impatient sometimes, which can lead to one being insensitive or worse.
- Mars can be heroic, boldly stepping up, or jumping in, sometimes with too much haste.
- Sagittarius is a masculine, mutable fire sign.
- Sagittarius is enthusiastic, fun to be around, positive, and sometimes expansive.
- Sagittarius gets bored with routines and may “forever” be searching for…… ??? what ever it is it’s fun and perhaps educational in a philosophical sort of way.
- Freedom is the most important word to Sagittarius, freedom to travel, freedom to learn, freedom to meet new and interesting people and the freedom to experience life…
- Sagittarius are generous folks, but they can be more truthful than may be needed at times.
- Mars visiting with Sagittarius will bring us more energy for the fun things in life, like enjoying sporting events, playing with kids.. and exploring. But take care, as this combination may bring about a few more bruised knees and banged heads..
- As challenging as it may be, try and slow down, especially when driving.. Take extra care with exercise and when handling sharp knives or when using power tools. This influence makes it especially difficult to “hold ones tongue”, so take a deep breath before speaking if you find yourself in a heated situation/discussion.
- Have fun with this energy, invite the goodness in, practice patience, stick up for the oppressed in a positive encouraging way and maybe learn something new and exciting. and keep an eye out for opportunities to meet new people.
- While we may all sense this energy, those with strong Aries or Sagittarius chart placings will be more affected. Folks who have strong Libra or Gemini chart placings are also more affected, but to a lessor extent than the Aries or Sagittarius folk.
**Keep in mind that the moon is in the sign of Aries until the wee hours of the 14th. Our patience and empathy may be tested on the 13th.**
Mercury Enters a New Sign.
- Mercury is the planet of communication, transportation and technology and he enters into Capricorn on December 13 @ 12:52 pm (ET) @ 9:52 am (PT) and remains there until the last week in January 2022.
- Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, and is a feminine, cardinal earth sign.
- When Mercury visits with Capricorn, our thoughts may turn towards our career direction, work, or vocation needs.
- How we present ourselves to the general public may be more important than previously, and our reputation, how people view us, are our morals and ethics up to standard. Are we doing the right thing in the “eyes of the world”.
- Getting ahead in our chosen profession, while making a good impression is paramount for some of us. It’s a good time to get noticed by the boss (positively), and its also a good time to earn extra “brownie” points by taking on extra responsibility or assignments.
- Be careful what you promise, and be sure that you are up to the challenge once this energy has passed.
- If you need to go on the hunt for a new job, thing may just turn out positive for you.
- While we will all feel this influence, those who have strong Gemini or Capricorn chart placing will feel it the most, followed by folks who have strong Sagittarius or Cancer chart placings.
The Moon and Astrology
HOW IT AFFECTS OUR DAILY LIVES…
In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and dates.