Present Moon Sign/Phase/House:
- Date: July 21 2021 @ 6:36 pm (ET) @ 3:36 pm (PT)
- Moon Sign: Capricorn
- Moon Phase: 2nd
- Void-of-Course: July 23 @ 12:34 pm (ET) @ 9:34 am (PT) to moon into Aquarius late evening: Capricorn Moon v/c is not one of the 4 “good signs” Try not to make any important decisions or commitments until later on in the evening.
- Opportunity Period: July 21 @ 10:07 am (ET) @ 7:07 am (PT) to moon void of course. Good for arts, finance and romance.
- NOTES: July 21 @ 8:37 pm (ET) @ 5:37 pm (PT) Venus, the planet of love, money and beauty, moves into the sign of Virgo. This isn’t a very strong connection, and may mean some folks will be working harder at their relationships than others. Take time out to appreciate your “other half” if you aren’t the one doing all the work 😉 Virgo is all about attention to detail, which can mean that some folks may be a little too picky when it comes to who is behaving how in the relationship. After all we are human and humans makes mistakes, as much as Venus Virgo may want relationships to be perfect, it’s just not the way of things. When it comes to the budget, Venus Virgo can be good for those who have a tendency to spend frivolously, she will reign you in when it comes to spending as she will be looking for practical, sensible ways of spending.
- NOTE 2: July 22 @ 10:26 am (PT) @ 7:26 am (ET) the Sun enters the sign of Leo. Leo is ruled by the Sun, making this a powerful astrological position. Leo/Sun is connected to the 5th house of fun, speculation, entertainment, children, pets and creativity. The body area’s ruled by Leo are the back and the heart. Leo Folk are independent, and once they have made up their minds to do something, you probably won’t be able to change it… that also goes for when they say they WONT be doing something. They say that Pride comes before a Fall and for some Leo’s this may be the case, especially when they don’t get out of their own way long enough to notice the folks beside them. However, not all Leo’s are this way, some are quiet and happy to spend time alone, they don’t need the accolades, but would probably blossom better if they got at least recognition for a job well done. Leo’s are incredibly creative, given the chance they can “blow you away”.. Determined and loyal, they make fantastic friends, and have no qualms about standing up/for or beside someone/something they believe in.
We would like to wish all Leo’s a very happy, healthy and fun year ahead… Extra birthday wishes are sent out to:
Phil, Liz, Chris R, and Marcel.
What does it all mean?
- Capricorn is business, duty and discipline. She is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restrictions.
- We may be more in tune with our work/career or vocational direction.
- Change may be more challenging to deal with, and we may be resistant towards it…
- Being disciplined towards our “duties/chores” may be easier to achieve.
- Dealings with the elderly may be in focus.
- Dealings with “authority” types, such as teachers, principles, supervisor’s may be in focus. Being respectful of such positions may help to alleviate tension.
- This could be a good time to get mundane business tasks out-of-the-way
- If you have been waiting to get a “chaotic” situation under control, now may be a good time to do it.
- Rules and regulations may be in focus, and depending on how you deal with these, it could be a favorable time or a stressful one.
- Good time to watch, listen and learn
- We may find we are looking at our “worth” now, including the salary we get paid.
- We are happy to work for our “keep”, knowing we are doing a good job.
- This moon sign will have more of an effect on those who have the following in their charts. And those who have a strong Gemini or Cancer placing in their charts.
- Moon in Capricorn
- Sun in Capricorn
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Moon in Cancer
- Any aspects to the Moon or Saturn
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
- In astrology, the moon is connected to our emotions and reactions… how we are feeling on a given day may well be influenced by the sign that is visiting the moon… Each sign stays with the moon for up to 2.5 days…. 🙂
The Moon Void-off-Course:
- There are times throughout the month when the moon isn’t fully immersed in any sign… this is when we say the moon is Void off Course… and when this occurs, we may feel “foggy” and “unfocused” … We may not be sure how we are truly feeling about a situation or a person…. Therefore it is not recommended that we make long-term commitments or important decision’s while the moon is Void off Course…. However there are 4 signs in the zodiac which may prove positive during the Void-off-Course moon…
Good for Void-Off-Course Moon:
- These v/c signs may prove to be quite productive times.
- There are other periods throughout the month that are known as opportunity periods, when it can prove to be a positive time for most people, however if you have challenging aspects happening within your own chart you may not be able to make use of opportunity periods.
- Thanks to Paula Belluomini present day astrologer, William Lilly 17th century astrologer and Llewellyn’s Daily Planetary Guide for opportunity periods and times.